Celebrities Or People You Know That You Think Are Attractive?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paramoar said:
Posting on this thread feels like a confession because I'm normally private about these things. :p

I'll pick a guy and a girl, shall I? :D

Guy: Damien Molony (he's joined the cast of Ripper Street recently if any of you are interested ;) )
Girl: Kristen Stewart (this must be a taboo on some planet to admit!)

Kristen Stewart
th_goo.gif

Cavey said:
annik said:
^ That first lady looks familiar, is she in a crime show?

She's Kate Beckett in Castle - which I guess could be where our 'Beckett' got her name.

Oh ok! That makes sense.

I know the bloke in Castle as he used to be in Firefly!

annik said:
Cavey said:
annik said:

She's Kate Beckett in Castle - which I guess could be where our 'Beckett' got her name.

Oh ok! That makes sense.

He's Nathan Fillion aka Richard Alexander Castle in Castle, Malcolm in Firefly.

Beckett said:
annik said:
Cavey said:
annik said:

Oh ok! That makes sense.

...Or Caleb in Buffy The Vampire Slayer. I'm such a nerd.

Cavey said:
Beckett said:
annik said:
Cavey said:
annik said:

Oh ok! That makes sense.

...Or Caleb in Buffy The Vampire Slayer. I'm such a nerd.

He's quite dishy in Firefly :shy:

LonesomeLoner said:
Bianca Westwood. Women that like footy are such a good thing :p

Oh yes, I didn't know her name but I've seen her a few times. Yummy.

Wow... a thread that hasn't been replied to for so long that the old me is on the recent messages o_O
I don't know how much she is considered a "celebrity" per se, but Rachel Goswell from Slowdive is pretty cute.

Just sayin' :love:

...and she was well enough known to be on page 3 of this thread many years ago... :)

Emilia Burns, I had no idea she was an actor until she sent me a Facebook add ... yeah I'd never heard of her either :)

Attachments

• 332full-emelia-burns.jpg
    332full-emelia-burns.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 1
Ah, or rather argh!

There are many attractive women who I could just after for their beauty. But so drastically few who display any beauty in their personality. Likewise, I don't follow celebrities.

My first crush and remaining crush is Heather Thomas, of Fall Guy fame. Her character was a beautiful ballsy blonde, who could fight and race cars, just like all the other stunt men. Although, I appreciate Heather is not that person in real-life, but she does retain the looks and morals of the character.

Wrestling star Ronda Rousey, her smile genuinely gives me tingles. She seems like nice non-materialistic person. Yet, even in fantasy land, I do not foresee myself pursuing her.

An off the wall suggestion is news anchor and radio presenter Penny Smith. An older lady, but still attractive. To my knowledge, never married, no children. Yet, very funny, knowledgeable, and independent. I am very attracted to those factors.

Importantly too, if this mythical dream woman does occur, she must be a dog lover. I have never spent a day in my life without a dog.

So factoring in a ballsy woman, beautiful smile, funny, knowledgeable, and independent. Plus my limited knowledge of Hollyweird, I punt for Charlize Theron. Is she materialistic though?

Latest posts

Back