Celebrities Or People You Know That You Think Are Attractive?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bones said:
@ Lady, Love, & VC

I am not sure you all were watching wrestling during the mid-90s to mid 00s, but it was one of the best times ever.

It was great to have competition between ECW, WWF/WWE, & WCW and a very special time with the Rock, Stone Cold, Edge, Christian, Undertaker, Sting, Billburg, Tazz, Jazz, Tommy Dreamer, Sandman, etc - it was awesome.

The Rock had to be the worse wrestler of all time but the best sports entertainer ever - the segments with Bill Gun praying, Stone Cold driving the beer truck, etc was awesome.

As for women wrestlers, you have to give a shout out to Jazz & the women of ECW - they got powerbombed through flaming tables, pile drived off the top rope, and fought against men.

Jazz was probably the best hardcore & wrestler of the females - she would fight against men and her moves were smooth.

If you never seen her, check her out against Jason at Heatwave in 1999 - she takes & gives a beating.

I did watch it. That was back when I did watch it near religiously, and we also went to many live events, and also went to meet and greets and signings. Met plenty of wrestlers in my life, and had their autographs as well.

I heard Jazz was really messed up from wrestling though. She was one of the better ones.

Maria Sharapova
heart_small.png

VanillaCreme said:
Bones said:
@ Lady, Love, & VC

I am not sure you all were watching wrestling during the mid-90s to mid 00s, but it was one of the best times ever.

It was great to have competition between ECW, WWF/WWE, & WCW and a very special time with the Rock, Stone Cold, Edge, Christian, Undertaker, Sting, Billburg, Tazz, Jazz, Tommy Dreamer, Sandman, etc - it was awesome.

The Rock had to be the worse wrestler of all time but the best sports entertainer ever - the segments with Bill Gun praying, Stone Cold driving the beer truck, etc was awesome.

As for women wrestlers, you have to give a shout out to Jazz & the women of ECW - they got powerbombed through flaming tables, pile drived off the top rope, and fought against men.

Jazz was probably the best hardcore & wrestler of the females - she would fight against men and her moves were smooth.

If you never seen her, check her out against Jason at Heatwave in 1999 - she takes & gives a beating.

I did watch it. That was back when I did watch it near religiously, and we also went to many live events, and also went to meet and greets and signings. Met plenty of wrestlers in my life, and had their autographs as well.

I heard Jazz was really messed up from wrestling though. She was one of the better ones.
I'm surprised you ladies left out Big Sexy.:D

kevinnash_zpsabdd04f3.jpg

Hey Yo!

Next you are going to talk about & post pics of Scott Hall (NWO).
disbelief.gif

j/k
LoneKiller said:
VanillaCreme said:
Bones said:
@ Lady, Love, & VC

I'm surprised you ladies left out Big Sexy.:D

kevinnash_zpsabdd04f3.jpg

LoneKiller said:
She can hit my balls anytime.:D

Not sure about the hitting, but OK if you're into that sort of thing. Haha.

Latest posts

Back