Celebrities Or People You Know That You Think Are Attractive?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_mhwz4qeNjz1s5u0cdo1_500.gif

Beautiful eyes :)

70% of everyone surrounding me, it's the Netherlands! half of the people look like movie stars

I'm addicted to the show 'criminal minds' for lots of reasons
Heres 2 of them.... ;)

However sexy Morgan is there is something seriously HOT about the super genius, nerdy Reid. This guy really floats my boat... haha

View attachment 8View attachment 7

Attachments

• Reid-dr-spencer-reid-19202945-500-287.jpg
    Reid-dr-spencer-reid-19202945-500-287.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 6
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 4
And again... wrestler. :rolleyes: How could I forget this sexiness... I've loved him for 15 years now.

Christian-wwe-superstar-8.jpg

^^^If we are going all wrestling now, the better choice would have been Sable, Stacy, & Stephanie! Triple Ss > Triple H :p

sable_16.jpg

keibler391600x12001.jpg

stephanie_mcmahon_2-300x225.jpg

Bones and Love... Yes. Simply yes. You two get it. Lady, Lita was also always my favorite.

@ Lady, Love, & VC

I am not sure you all were watching wrestling during the mid-90s to mid 00s, but it was one of the best times ever.

It was great to have competition between ECW, WWF/WWE, & WCW and a very special time with the Rock, Stone Cold, Edge, Christian, Undertaker, Sting, Billburg, Tazz, Jazz, Tommy Dreamer, Sandman, etc - it was awesome.

The Rock had to be the worse wrestler of all time but the best sports entertainer ever - the segments with Bill Gun praying, Stone Cold driving the beer truck, etc was awesome.

As for women wrestlers, you have to give a shout out to Jazz & the women of ECW - they got powerbombed through flaming tables, pile drived off the top rope, and fought against men.

Jazz was probably the best hardcore & wrestler of the females - she would fight against men and her moves were smooth.

If you never seen her, check her out against Jason at Heatwave in 1999 - she takes & gives a beating.

Just ignore the quality of the video because ECW could not compete financially against them (and I liked Trish Stratus too).

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

Bones said:
@ Lady, Love, & VC

I am not sure you all were watching wrestling during the mid-90s to mid 00s, but it was one of the best times ever.

It was great to have competition between ECW, WWF/WWE, & WCW and a very special time with the Rock, Stone Cold, Edge, Christian, Undertaker, Sting, Billburg, Tazz, Jazz, Tommy Dreamer, Sandman, etc - it was awesome.

The Rock had to be the worse wrestler of all time but the best sports entertainer ever - the segments with Bill Gun praying, Stone Cold driving the beer truck, etc was awesome.

Yes yes.. it was during that time when I used to watch it. :D
It was good stuff, and was great cos I could talk to my dad about it. I lovee Stone Cold. He lived up to his name.

Latest posts

Back