Celebrities Or People You Know That You Think Are Attractive?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Faith Hill & Jesse L. Martin

faith-hill-32_zps976f462b.jpeg
3393197_ori_zps03151db3.jpg

Ian Somerhalder, Cillian Murphy, and two Korean guys:

Choi Seung-hyun
6854-ab5u8em9ic.jpg

and Go Joo Won
116.jpg

Cavey said:
I'm going to show my lack of knowledge when it comes to modern culture here, but who is she?

That's ok, I'm not sure how mainstream she is! It's Katie Jane Garside. She's a singer, she was in Daisy Chainsaw and Queen Adreena and has also done solo work.

My boyfriend describes her as "one of your mad screamy women"! Or something similar :p

Olivia Wilde is unbelievable. I don't understand how someone can be this beautiful... and even more so when she talks.

MustResist.jpg

annik said:
Cavey said:
I'm going to show my lack of knowledge when it comes to modern culture here, but who is she?

That's ok, I'm not sure how mainstream she is! It's Katie Jane Garside. She's a singer, she was in Daisy Chainsaw and Queen Adreena and has also done solo work.

My boyfriend describes her as "one of your mad screamy women"! Or something similar :p

Oh right. She's the "Love Your Money" girl. I sort of remember her from a long time ago then. I think she had light hair and dreadlocks at the time though.

Latest posts

Back