Christmas Card Exchange, 2014!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eve could you make a list of people who would like to send me cards, let me know who they are, and I'll decide whether I want to give my address to them or not? :)

SophiaGrace said:
Eve could you make a list of people who would like to send me cards, let me know who they are, and I'll decide whether I want to give my address to them or not? :)

It doesn't actually work like that, Soph. :p Once a number of people have posted (who want to send/receive/exchange, I will make a list of those people. The only ones who actually get "paired off" are the ones who only want to exchange with one person.
For those who want to do multiples, once I post those names, you simply PM the ones you'd like to send/receive/exchange with. :)

EveWasFramed said:
....So, everyone who wanted to do multiples, left a message in the thread saying how many they wanted to send or exchange.

EveWasFramed said:
.......All addresses are kept confidential if you choose to share via PM. You can either send them to me, or directly to your exchange partner, or to anyone else who is offering to send cards. :)

I have no restrictions on partners or quantity, I'll secure a postal box specifically for this project. So, I'm open for anyone who wants to send to me or receive from me. I'll send you the address via PM by early next week.

EveWasFramed said:
SophiaGrace said:

It doesn't actually work like that, Soph. :p Once a number of people have posted (who want to send/receive/exchange, I will make a list of those people. The only ones who actually get "paired off" are the ones who only want to exchange with one person.
For those who want to do multiples, once I post those names, you simply PM the ones you'd like to send/receive/exchange with. :)

ohhhhhh okay :)

Can I send to more than one person? Like a handful of people... I could probably hold about 5 or 6 people per hand... okay, maybe like 4 in my right hand. It's not my dominant hand.

^^ LOL...yes. Maybe sometime next week, after more responses, I'll make a list of who is doing what and I'll post it. :p

I`m in for send&receive, just like last year.

I'm happy to both give & recieve.....this IS the oral thread right? Oopsie, my mistake lol

Seriously though, send & recieve is groovey with me.

I almost choked, Alma. Oh wait... >_>;

I know I've been MIA for a few months.. but I'll participate again, send (multiples) and receive. I'm going to try and be a little crafty this year.

*bump*

Note: I will be making a master list next week and posting it so we know who is willing to send, receive, etc.

I know I'm new to the forum,but I would like to send a few cards,handmade by me. :shy:

Absolutely! :) I'll be adding Jae and Magalie to the list!

I'll probably have something together before the end of the week, as some cards can take up to a month to arrive.

Latest posts

Back