Christmas Card Exchange, 2014!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I could probably coordinate it - if we generate enough interest. Guess I could take a poll first, huh?

MissGuided said:
Well, I could probably coordinate it - if we generate enough interest. Guess I could take a poll first, huh?

I can't speak for anyone else, but I'd probably only send/exchange one or two. But I'd definitely participate.

I'd do a Valentine's card exchange. I don't care for the day myself, but there's no harm in being nice and loving.

OK, cool - I can send out a poll to get some feelers. Anyone care to instruct me on how to create a poll within a new thread, please?

MissGuided said:
OK, cool - I can send out a poll to get some feelers. Anyone care to instruct me on how to create a poll within a new thread, please?

First…create new thread.

THen you will see the option within the new thread edit box.

OK...all cards to countries other than the US are going out tomorrow.
US ones will be mailed the following day.

Anyone else who wants one or wants to exchange/receive needs to PM me ASAP.

A couple of days later getting this done than was planned...I may have been just a little distracted over the last wee whiley(sorry...not really haha), also I wrote most of them out whilst enjoying some festive cheer by way of some mulled wine so if the writing's a bit iffy or what I've written doesn't make 100% sense I'll be blaming it on that:p

I have a couple empty cards left, and was wondering if anyone else would like to receive :) Please don't be shy to pm if you do

Same here. All cards sent today. Still some left for whomever would like to receive (I`ll be glad to do that).

I've mailed out all the cards to those I'm sending to. Also, if anyone else would like a card from me, you can also PM me (asap).

Alma lost her spoon said:
I'm excited about the cards I sent arriving with y'all, I just hope everyone likes them.

I got mine days ago. It made me laugh.

I know, right? Sadly, it applies to so many. Although, you and Callie are the Hammer Queens. :)

Latest posts

Back