Christmas Card Exchange, 2014!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK...
If I leave anyone off of the list, PLEASE let me know ASAP so I can rectify that. I'm pressed for time today and may accidentally omit someone. Members only wanting to exchange with one person will be paired up with other members via PM. I will let those members know who they are paired with. Remember, generally, anyone willing to "exchange" are also willing to just send or just receive.
If I have your status listed incorrectly, please let me know. If you'd like to change your status, let me know that as well.
I actually only see one person that only wants to exchange one card, so I will either exchange with that person myself (if they don't mind it being me) or they can request a specific member and I will facilitate.
Since we have so many doing multiples this year, I suggest PMing those people directly that you wish to send to, receive from or exchange with.

As for me, anyone who is willing to send me their address will get a card. :D I will reply with my own address, but a card in return is not required - this will just make it easier.
And for anyone I exchanged with last year (and you want to do so again this year) please note that I lost a couple thousand PMs when I took a break from being a mod, so I don't have any addresses that were sent via PM last year. So, please send me your address if you'd like to exchange!
Please remember that some places take a looooong time to receive mail. There were some last year that took over a MONTH to be delivered, so mail early. :D
Any questions? Either post them in the thread or PM me directly and I'll respond as quickly as I can. I'm so excited!

EveWasFramed - will send, receive, exchange with no limits.

MissGuided - exchange multiples

AmytheTemperamental - exchange with one person (as far as I can tell by the post)

SofiasMami - exchange multiples

VanillaCreme - Exchange multiples

SophiaGrace - send multiples, only receive from those she knows well

ladyforsaken - send multiples, only receive from those she knows well

Alma lost her spoon - exchange multiples

zero
- exchange multiples

Regumika - exchange multiples

Nicolelt - send multiples

Wicked Jae - exchange multiples

Magalie - Exchange multiples

ajdass1 - Exchange multiples

I don't celebrate Christmas, but I just love doing this for some reason. :)

Thanks for the organisation, Eve!

Alma lost her spoon said:
I'm happy to multiple

Also just wanted to say a huge thanks to Eve for putting this together

I'd like to thank her as well. She doesn't exactly have the most free time in the world, and she still manages to be awesome. :cool:

... That was some kissing up in case she gets mad I'm going to edit her post to modify the corrections. Hope it works. :p

VanillaCreme said:
... That was some kissing up in case she gets mad I'm going to edit her post to modify the corrections. Hope it works. :p

LOL. :p Im appreciative of the edit.

OK...anyone who wants a card from Eve needs to PM me ASAP. :p
I'll probably start sending mine out this weekend.

Braving the shops on card buying manouvres today!!

Aiming to get them all written out tonight with a nice glass of somethingorother Christmas spirit & into the mail on Monday :)

OK, peeps - cards are being mailed tomorrow. Anyone else who would like to receive some MissGuided love, speak now or wait until next year.

EveWasFramed said:
For the last two years, someone on the forum has hosted a Christmas card exchange thread. Missy (who I dearly miss) did it the year before last and I did it last year.....

PS. If we could possibly sticky this thread until after Christmas (like last year) that would be awesome!

Have you considered doing a similar event for Valentine's Day?

ooooo Valentines day would be lovely :D

It'd make everyone feel loved on the day where they feel like they don't have a significant other.

For the record, all of you are my valentine. ;)

SophiaGrace said:
It'd make everyone feel loved on the day where they feel like they don't have a significant other.

That's what I was thinking. Not sure if everyone would be down with it, but I would totally participate!

I wouldn't mind doing Valentines Day, but I wouldn't have the time to host the event. Someone else would have to. :D

Latest posts

Back