Christmas Card Exchange, 2014!!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoever already has my address can send me one :p lol

MissGuided said:
I know, right? Sadly, it applies to so many. Although, you and Callie are the Hammer Queens. :)

So, if Eve and I are both Queens, are we married or are we in rivaling kingdoms? :club:

I haven't sent my cards yet. I've had so much on my mind that I've forgotten to do it. So, if people get a christmas card from me in like January. I'm sorry.

SophiaGrace said:
I haven't sent my cards yet. I've had so much on my mind that I've forgotten to do it. So, if people get a christmas card from me in like January. I'm sorry.

Are you not receiving this year, Soph?

TheRealCallie said:
So, if Eve and I are both Queens, are we married or are we in rivaling kingdoms? :club:

LOL..neighboring castles, my friend. That way you can pool your resources when things need a double club.

MissGuided said:
TheRealCallie said:

LOL..neighboring castles, my friend. That way you can pool your resources when things need a double club.

Oh.....double-teaming the enemy! :D I'm down with that.

SophiaGrace said:

No worries, Soph. It's okay. :)

Cards starting to arrive here today yay!

A beautiful card from Amy-with such lovely sentiments, & a very sweet card from Cavey too(thanks for the thoughts inside Cavey-much appreciated).

Thankyou both!

All 3 people I sent them too have now received them, so I can breathe easily again :)

I received Alma's just today, and MissGuided's a couple of days ago. Pardon if any of my cards will be late. I rely on rides to any where, but I'm going to try and get them out before this week is over.

EveWasFramed said:
SophiaGrace said:

Are you not receiving this year, Soph?

I am receiving. :)

I know it's just a card,but my heart is filled with so much joy knowing you received it,you like it and that it made you smile!Hugs

Got my first card - from MissGuided - thanks! :) Love the little chocolate Santa! I am hanging my cards over my fireplace this year :)

-Teresa

Latest posts

Back