Do you believe in God?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He cheated.

During the Vietnam War, the Vietcong used to do that all the time. They'd pile up rocks to create steps across rivers...but they built the steps so that they remained about a foot underwater so they wouldn't be visible to U.S. observation planes flying above.

So yeah, Jesus built stone steps underwater. :p Cheater. -_-

----Steve

lmao :p haha and the feeding thousands with just some bread and fish part?

You can feed thousands with one loaf of bread...it's just that everyone gets a teeny, tiny piece of bread, that's all. Same with the fish. :p

----Steve

lol well thats just stupid then considering everyone was 'not hungry' after it or they ate from their own lunch boxes

People were smaller 2,000 years ago. Maybe they didn't eat as much as people do now. :p

----Steve

Wait, if they were tiny.. how and why did they bake MASSIVE (to them) loaves of bread? :p Or catch fish that would seem as big as a DC 10?

Hmmm, call me sceptical, but I'm a little sceptical :p

Those things were tiny too Stool. Duh. You are being stupid lol :p

That's why god is a fucken lunatic...
After thousands upon thousands of discussions with people, not one person can give me a definite answer..
People actaully go crazy or kill each other trying to figure this honeysuckle out....
And god knows it.

Here something people still hasn't figured out....
God created man with the inabilty to figure god out.
See..if poeple figure god out...there's always a dude or groups of people that's going to try to out smart god.
Holy crap man...fucken people had been proclaiming they know god best for fucken ages, already.
They havn't the slitest clue...if they did..ya figure after 2000 years of so call knowing all the answers and evolving...this world wouldn't be still messed up.lol

honeysuckle...I figured that one out a long time ago...:p
It's just commonsence ...man

im undecided about the whole god thing. i think its kind of weird to just say you know one way or the other if god exists. if i HAD to pick though i think i would be leaning more towards the no side. i cant really think of anything that i have seen in life that would make me think that there is a god. id really like to believe i am not alone in the world as far as god goes, but it sure feels like i am.

I'm in the Undecided camp.

Also, I don't really care to know what other people's religious beliefs are. Some people wear their affiliation: Catholic, Jew, Atheist, etc as if it were some sort of standard that had to be defended, when to me, belief is one of the most personal and private things there is.

I dislike being witnessed whether it's a baptist or an atheist.

I have read through this thread and all that has been said here. And it is with some trepidation that I write the following...

I believe in God. I believe that Jesus Christ is not only the Son of God, He is fully God Himself. I believe that He set aside his divinity to be physically born among us. I believe that he died in our place to pay for our sin so that we could be once again in the presence of God after this life. I believe that the Bible is the revealed Word of God.
And I believe all of that through faith, which is believing that which cannot be seen.

Alrighty then...

I believe that there is someting greater that I cannot understand, and all of the myths and legends of antiquity are just people trying to explain something much greater than us.

I occasionally pray. But i don't care about having beliefs. I just hope something hears my prayers. I want to concern myself with what i can touch and feel. Not an idea or concept that is promoted.

Latest posts

Back