Do you Believe or know, there is life after we leave this world ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And you have a Psychologist who is giving you chemical pharmacy drugs and if they are not also a fully qualified Dr in medicine. They are breaking the law.

Last edited:
No, I berated my appointed psychologist..maybe assaulted him..he walked away. But, I was committed (surprise).

Well, think about it this way—
any sort of existence outside of our own perceived and known reality is what many call false or not real, simply based on our inability to perceive or comprehend it, or to "prove" it. It's funny, because there are many things we cannot prove, and many things that are not tangible, such as truth, love, rightness, and yet we choose to believe these things.
These are not things that you could comprehend with a mind that adheres to the known laws of the world;
so what do you do?
One must come to the conclusion that anything outside of our reality ultimately does not abide by the laws of our reality,
that is, if you wish to comprehend/ponder anything outside of our reality.

So now, in order to better understand or explore heaven/hell, which is ultimately outside of our perceived reality, you need to find a source of information that also exists outside of reality. Probably a reliable one, too.
Where would anyone find such a source?

Well, God happens to exist outside of our reality, and happens to be the perfect source of truth and love. Many would call Him false or non-existent, but remember—be willing to think outside of your own perceived reality, and you'll find Him.

James 1:5-6 — 5 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him. 6 But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea that is driven and tossed by the wind.

God is waiting for you—He loves you.
May God bless you in Jesus' mighty name. Amen.

Well, think about it this way—
any sort of existence outside of our own perceived and known reality is what many call false or not real, simply based on our inability to perceive or comprehend it, or to "prove" it. It's funny, because there are many things we cannot prove, and many things that are not tangible, such as truth, love, rightness, and yet we choose to believe these things.
These are not things that you could comprehend with a mind that adheres to the known laws of the world;
so what do you do?
One must come to the conclusion that anything outside of our reality ultimately does not abide by the laws of our reality,
that is, if you wish to comprehend/ponder anything outside of our reality.

So now, in order to better understand or explore heaven/hell, which is ultimately outside of our perceived reality, you need to find a source of information that also exists outside of reality. Probably a reliable one, too.
Where would anyone find such a source?

Well, God happens to exist outside of our reality, and happens to be the perfect source of truth and love. Many would call Him false or non-existent, but remember—be willing to think outside of your own perceived reality, and you'll find Him.

James 1:5-6 — 5 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him. 6 But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea that is driven and tossed by the wind.

God is waiting for you—He loves you.
May God bless you in Jesus' mighty name. Amen.
Condense...

Probably being, .47 blood alcohol limit. fresia this....poke....poke..******* poke
People drink to help make themselves feel half normal. An escape from things which are too emotionally painful. I hardly ever used to drink, I lost everything, Wife, Dogs, home. For the past 2 years I have drunk a bottle of Vodka every week, not a massive drinker but I now drink, it helps me sleep, and help forget the pain off it. So I have some little idea. And worked in the past with all sorts out there!

No.
I don't believe.

We just all go to the same places and states of non existence that we were before we were born, and the place or state where we go when we don't dream.

Then again.... perhaps

Life is about universal and karmic attornment, and debt. Life wasn't meant to be a gift. It's always been a purgatory.

A purgatory. We are here to serve our our sentences and pay our debt to the universe.

On a plane of terrible existence and realm of a place called "Earth".

This is our punishment...for whatever we did in past existences.

Plucked from the "void", trapped in suits /prison cells of decaying flesh, thrown into some terrible correctional facility known as Earth.

You pay off the debt, or when the Universe gets tired of you, you get to be rewarded the state of non existence.

You don't, you are reanimated countless times until you get it right.

There is no escaping of your sentence.

We're all stuck untill the Universe is tired of us individually.

Latest posts

Back