Do you like your life?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like your life?

• Yes, it's worthwhile

Votes: 17 38.6%
  • No, it's a waste

Votes: 27 61.4%

• Total voters
I like my life.

There are always things to work on and improve, of course... but overall, I feel that I'm heading in a good direction. And I'm gonna continue to make SURE that I am.

ups and downs at some points I've been really happy with my life, at some others I've felt worst than crap.

at this part of my life i feel lost so i had to vote no. i wouldnt go as far as calling it a waste, but i feel like i dont have a place right now.

I consider my life a waste because i have good opportunities to succeed in life but im ******* it all up.

I don't like my life incredibly much but i don't want to say its a waste. If one thing fails.. on to the next thing. Have already spent enough of time with the "failure" look at my life.

Twitchy said:
I am learning to like the little things...free parking, a friendly hello, new guitar strings, a good cup of coffee, etc.

The big things still suck but I'm trying not to dwell on them.

I think that is pretty much it. If i were to dwell on all the things that aren't going well and haven't gone well, i would be eating the gun barrel in no time. If i stay more in my day and try to appreciate the little things then the world can be more bearable. It doesn't deceive me into thinking things are great but it does allow me to continue putting one foot in front of the other.

Hi-
I love my life.
I lost 180 pounds in one day after dumping my ex husband and started to live by the maxim in my signature and things have been looking up ever since.

-Teresa

I have some definate ups and downs but I do love my life and value it. I dislike the gossipy folks who live in this strange little town I live in and call Nice-ville but I have met one person I really like, the lady in the eccentric outfit turned out to be a real winner. If there is one...there are more, my search must continue!

2jtctx.jpg

I don't think my life is a waste, I am lucky to have a big family, that mostly cares for me. However, I do not like where my life is right now... or has been for a long time.

So, no... i don't like my life... but I am trying to make changes. *sigh*

awesome pic brian

:D

cons, unemployed, homework

pros, don't have to make my own food anymore yay

Nope, I don't really like mine. I'm thankful I am not homeless or anything, but emotionally I am destroyed and very alone

Latest posts

Back