Engaged?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
VideoVidiVisum said:
Steve: don't worry about it hon, more of an informational post than asking advice but I appreciate the concern!

I guess that answers my question, then, doesn't it?

You ehhh.... you sure you're not running into things a bit quick here, eh?

IgnoredOne said:
Congratulations! I guess that we'll have to cancel the future wedding, eh? ;)

In the event that both our spouses leave us I'm sure we can work something out :p

And Steve we're both going into this with fairly level heads and the knowledge that it isn't the most logical timeline ever. Just wish me luck, kay?

I wish you happiness and joy. :)

Lots of abusive relationships move quicky. Please take this and stick this in the back of your head.

SophiaGrace said:
I wish you happiness and joy. :)

Lots of abusive relationships move quickly. Please take this and stick this in the back of your head.

I promise I keep abuse in the forefront of my mind in relationships due to past experience <3 Thanks Sophaloph

ButterflyNRoseCongratulations.gif

I spent 20 minutes trying to find the right card for you and never could find it - so, congratulations with the announcement and the love in the air (signified by the floating heart around the flower and butterfly) for you and your fiance. :)

Conga rats! I hope you'll be very happy. :)

A couple of old friends of mine got engaged barely six months after meeting each other; most of that time it was a long distance relationship. They've been married for a year and a half now, and as far as I know things are going very well. So even though a lot of people (myself included, to be perfectly honest) don't really believe (hastened) marriages will last, sometimes they can surprise you, so keep your faith. ;)

Latest posts

Back