Ever gone through an entire day thinking it was the wrong day of the week?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dates no longer mean anything to me. Days don't either. I rarely know what day it is. I forget the months and sometimes I can't even remember what year it is. I'm only concerned about when the sun comes up and goes down. Nothing else matters to me.

Since I started working from home I find that I have to check the calendar at least once a week, otherwise I get lost.

More than once I've woken up thinking I have to log into work, only to find out it's Saturday.

More than once I've woken up thinking I don't have to work, only to find out it's Tuesday.

I prefer the first scenario.

Happens to me literally every week. Lose the same day, Wednesday, every time.

Generally speaking, I have always had an exceptional body clock. Typically getting things such as time, to within a minute or two. That was until recently. This past year, time has been an abstract blur. No specifically slow depressive days. Quite a few whereby I've felt like I was drowning in treacle. Off moments, particularly those in hold, that felt like the dawn of time itself. But in the whole, it feels like there has been too many days when I got to sit down for a moment, then a week passes. I don't know where I'd be without the routine of the dog.

Dates no longer mean anything to me. Days don't either. I rarely know what day it is. I forget the months and sometimes I can't even remember what year it is. I'm only concerned about when the sun comes up and goes down. Nothing else matters to me.
I was almost about to post the identical thing. Then I saw that I already posted it almost a year ago. Nothing has changed. ;)

Latest posts

Back