EX HELP

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

badaboom

Reaction score
so my ex came back into my life after 6 months somehow long story shes been trying to mess around with my head and shes leading me on im trying to ignore her need help guys please!!! its hard cause im falling for her bullshit but shes a horrible person she cheated on me with multiple guys and shes in trouble with the law i dont want to be with her i want to ignore her but she sends text over text i wanna live my life again without her

well, from my personal experince, it's not the easist thing in the world especailly
if you have a lot of feelings for her.

you can try looking up co-dependency..not saying that you are but
there's helpful coping skills or it might shine some new light into your awareness.
it's in the realm of toxic relationships.

I went round and round with my ex-gf for years and years (she cheated on me once).
She even went as far as to destroy another relationship i had with someone else
even after I was moving on with my life.
But there I went again to save her ass. Yeap she was wanted by the law too.
Yeap..my emotions were all over the place. I felt guilty if i didn't help her.

If she threaten to kill herself...it's not your fualt.

Yeap..she left me for dead even after that.

You might want to try No Contact with her, cut the ties before she has you reeled back in again. Hard I know but it's the only realistic alternative at the moment.

badaboom said:
its hard cause im falling for her bullshit but shes a horrible person she cheated on me with multiple guys and shes in trouble with the law i dont want to be with her i want to ignore her but she sends text over text i wanna live my life again without her

You say that you're falling for her bullshit again even though you know that she's trouble?

You need to stay strong.

If you have to, write a list of all the ways that she betrayed you or hurt you and print it out and hang it everywhere: on the fridge, on the wall, on the doors, over the toilet. You need a constant reminder of why she's rotten in front of your eyes to offset whatever it is about her that may try to drag you back down to her level.

If you really can't trust yourself not to fall for her honeysuckle again, then you have to be harsh with yourself and block her number or change your phone number. Don't go places where she might ambush you. Eventually, she'll lose power over you - especially if you find someone else.

I get the feeling a good idea would be for you to go cell phoneless for a while and take her out of your phone book so when she does contact you you just immediately will delete the text without the instantaneous association with her.

Go cell phone less, then delete her phone number and stuff from your address book and delete until she gets tired of sending texts.

She sounds like nothing but bad news. If cops are chasing her, there is a good chance they may be after you next if you choose to associate with her again.

Don't be a door mat. You deserve better. All she sees you as is a person she can bend to her will and use how she likes and when she likes at her own convienience.

...I'm sorry to say that. Especially since I think no one should ever be treated that way or looked at that way.

But its probably true.

Don't let her do those things to you.

Naleena said:
....You know what Snoop says. Drop it like it's hot.

...was totally not expecting that... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

o_O

edit: awesome...
edit 2: o_O

Latest posts

Back