Favorite T.V. show?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loketron

Reaction score
well what is it?

ive been missing 'lost' soooooooooooooooo much. i just went threw and watched the entire 4th season again today out of pure lazyness and boredom. that show is EPIC! i cant believe i still have to wait till jan-feb to see it again! ahhhhhhhhhh!
if anyone wants to talk lost theory with me im so cool with that if not
then just tell us whats your fav show?

umm, not really a fan for the shows... I watch football, MMA, and hockey... other than that... the news i guess...

too many commercials on TV for me.

The Daily Show and Colbert Report are the only shows I really ever watch these days.

F.R.I.E.N.D.S. is THE BEST SHOW EVER!!!!!!!! :D
Although it has been like five years since it ended, this show will always be at the top of my list of favorite tv shows :D

This was the funnest and best thing that was ever on TV. loved watching Red Dwarf.

[youtube]iGHiPtY2yU8[/youtube]

How I met your mother... A comedy concept rather similar to Friends....heart warming really...i love such shows....rather than your reality show crap and i kinda, I don't really know, I don't like heroes either.

SadRabbit said:
How I met your mother... A comedy concept rather similar to Friends....heart warming really...i love such shows....rather than your reality show crap and i kinda, I don't really know, I don't like heroes either.
Oh I love watching How I met your mother too! :D
Well actually i've only watch 2 episodes and then the channel here in my country didn't aired anymore! I was so bummed!!
Also I loveee watching two and a half men! :D
I love sitcoms!!!!! Haha...
Well i like to watch heroes too~and some reality tv shows like the apprentice.

I brilliant show to watch is peep show. It is a very clever, yet disturbing funny show.

I recommend it to anyone, I actually caught it originally whilst searching Youtube. Do the same!

SCRUBS AND WILL AND GRACE!!!!!!

HANDS DOWN
THOSE ARE THE TWO BEST SHOWS EVER!!!!
I HAVE LIKE ALL THE SEASONS ON DVD

I LOVE THEM!!!

WOOOOOOTT!!!!!

YAY

OKAY I GUESS I'M DONE SO I CAN PROBABLY TAKE THIS OFF CAPS LOCK THEN

okay then woooot scrubs and WAG!!!!

WOOT to the infinith power!!!

XD

ohh ya i like watvhing tru blood that show is so suspesful, but it's good