Favorite T.V. show?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to love watching the prisoner

'I am not a number, I am a free man',

At the moment my favorites are The Wire, Arrested development, Flight of the Conchords and Curb your Enthusiasm (Can't wait for the next season)

Peep show is amazing haha so funny. I haven't seen the later series though.

Gotta love Monty Python, Blackadder, erm Some mothers do 'ave em xD the good life.. all the oldies. I love A bit of Fry & Laurie too - I lived with some Americans last year and they couldn't believe Hugh Laurie was such a funny, silly comedy actor over here xD

Oh and Futurama is awesomes.

There are plenty but the one I really loved was Robin Of Sherwood. The storytelling wasn't that special but it had a wonderful soundtrack and some lovely, etheral, photography.

Blackadder & Extras were also very good.

Has to be one of the following: Robot Chicken, Futurama, Family Guy, American Dad, or The Chaser's War On Everything.

M*A*S*H is my fave show, though I've been kinda skipping out on watching it lately. They keep showing the same ones over and over!

Lately I've been watching home decor shows, and wedding shows (though I know I shouldn't LOL).

I used to watch M*A*S*H all the time. I don't know that they run it here anymore.

As a TV incompetent i have never seen or even heard of those networks.

Yup, pretty much everything on DVD anymore.

Tons of adultswim shows. We don't get many here, nor can we watch episodes on the site itself. so i gotta wait for them on dvd. sucks, buuuut yeah.

Venture Bros, Aqua Teens, Metalacolypse, and the poor dead shows Frisky Dingo, 12 Oz Mouse, LDOTD, Perfect Hair Forever.

erm, actually i've just started working through the first season of Nip/Tuck, and Gavin and Stacey.

fadingaway22 said:
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia- That show is so funny !!!

x2!!!!

Easily one of my favorite comedies. *thumbs up* lol

Also,

Frasier
Kids in the Hall
Flight of the Conchords (mainly the first season)
Spaced
Curb Your Enthusiasm
The First 48
The Young Ones
Kenny vs Spenny
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Frisky Dingo
Sealab 2021

Arnaert said:
Mad Men & Flight of the Conchords

I really need to get into Mad Men. AMC is doing a good job with television shows surprisingly. I hear Breaking Bad is really good as well.

Latest posts

Back