fer all you gamers out there...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a steam account, but don't have anything on it, I do all my gaming like that on my Xbox.

I love playing FEAR 2 and the L4D series, need to buy number 2, have only been renting.
Offline, Shadow of the Colossus and Final Fantasy is where it's at. God of War, too.

My gamertag is in my signature if anyone wants to add me, just send a message with the add saying who you are.

The Wonderful Sin said:
Shadow of the Colossus

HOLY GAWD YES. Shadow of the Colossus is very nearly the perfect game...if not actually BEING the perfect game, that is.

----Steve

Exactly, finally someone who understands perfection to its core!! lol

And Pokemon is pretty fun too. I'll be getting the new pokemon games when they come out, may take a few months, but I'mma have so much fun on that one. :p

evanescencefan91 said:
I'm in love with my ps3 i say if your more into first person shooters xbox has more of that stuff but if your more into platforming or rpgs go for the ps3

I'm a loyal PS3 owner too, and my opinion is bias:D but...

The most popular FPS games (Modern Warfare & Bad Company) are released on both the PS3 and Xbox. Even though you miss out on Halo, the PS3 has Killzone2 and MAG. The PS3 certainly has more platformers, but it also has more than enough FPS options too.

With games like MAG, Heavy Rain, and Uncharted 2, I'd say the PS3 is slowly starting to overtake the Xbox as far as big exclusives are concerned.

I love both types, although right now I'm getting my survival horror feed, and Xbox does have several great RPGs that PS3 doesn't. And Achievements are way better than trophies. lol. I need to get a PS3 though so I can get The Last Guardian (Same makers as SotC), God of War 3, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, and a few others that will be exclusive. lol.

I have a collection of consoles and games, listing the games would take too long but here's the consoles, Atari 2600, NES, SNES, N64, PSX, GC, XBOX, XBOX 360, Wii and all the GameBoy's. My favorite genre would have to be action RPG with the Tales of series as my #1. I've been trying to get back into PC games, but I can never seem to find anyone to play with, and solo Killing Floor isn't fun at all.

I have SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Gameboy, Pocket Gameboy, Color Gameboy, Gameboy Advanced, Gameboy Advanced SP, DS, PSP, PS2, 360, PC. lol.

I'm kinda addicted to Resident Evil 5 right now. I'm hoping to get Final Fantasy 13 today, but in my off time from that, I'm probably going to give my attention to RE5 for some more achievements, then L4D, then FEAR2. Get all the achievements for one before heading to the next. lol

I need to go back and get the last achievement on Ninety Nine Nights...
And I still have replay in Bioshock and Infinite Undiscovery for achievements and such. lol.
And 15 hours more in Infinite Undiscovery to get a certain achievement for 40 hours lol, but I can probably get a few more achievements in that time... Maybe 5-10 acutally..
Think its funny, if you defeat the optional boss at the very end of the game on IU, which is harder than the final boss, way harder, lol, you only get 1 point. I think you get 49 for going through the dungeon that she is in on any difficulty save easy, and 50 for beating the boss there on Hard. lol

The Wonderful Sin said:
I have SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Gameboy, Pocket Gameboy, Color Gameboy, Gameboy Advanced, Gameboy Advanced SP, DS, PSP, PS2, 360, PC. lol.

I'm kinda addicted to Resident Evil 5 right now. I'm hoping to get Final Fantasy 13 today, but in my off time from that, I'm probably going to give my attention to RE5 for some more achievements, then L4D, then FEAR2. Get all the achievements for one before heading to the next. lol

I need to go back and get the last achievement on Ninety Nine Nights...
And I still have replay in Bioshock and Infinite Undiscovery for achievements and such. lol.
And 15 hours more in Infinite Undiscovery to get a certain achievement for 40 hours lol, but I can probably get a few more achievements in that time... Maybe 5-10 acutally..
Think its funny, if you defeat the optional boss at the very end of the game on IU, which is harder than the final boss, way harder, lol, you only get 1 point. I think you get 49 for going through the dungeon that she is in on any difficulty save easy, and 50 for beating the boss there on Hard. lol

For Fear 2, it's pretty much impossible to get the online achievements now, because the online is dead sadly, Resident Evil 5 is cake though, I got em all in a single day, via help from a friend. RPG with unlimited ammo FTW! Also, I'm pretty sure there's still glitches for L4D on all of the final levels, so it shouldn't be too hard to polish that off.

I started cataloging my games out of boredom. View attachment 9

Attachments

• games.txt
    5.3 KB · Views: 2
I have a friend with it, so I can cheat my way through haha ;)
and yeah i have friends to help with RR5. And there are glitches in 2 of the 4 levels endings. I love the L4D series. And before I even think of getting all the achievements, I need money for DLC, which comes after FFXIII and L4D2. lol

The Wonderful Sin said:
I have a friend with it, so I can cheat my way through haha ;)
and yeah i have friends to help with RR5. And there are glitches in 2 of the 4 levels endings. I love the L4D series. And before I even think of getting all the achievements, I need money for DLC, which comes after FFXIII and L4D2. lol

Here's some of the glitches I remember. Hope they help.

Dead Air, on top of the plane. You can get there by exploiting the physics of the baggage carriers via thrown items, and gas continers.

No Mercy, the Jebus room/Jebus AC/Jebus pillar. 3 safe spots with no spawn points, that show you as off the map.

Dead Toll, The rock, the rock to the left of the cabin, while standing on it, 99% of zombies can not get there, and you appear off the map. Only thing to watch out for is smokers.

Blood Harvest, The glitch tree, there is is tree next to two grain silos to the right of the cabin, as long as you keep pressing forward while facing the crotch of the tree you appear off the map.

Ah, havent used the blood harvest one or dead air one, might try those out sometime lol, but I love the blood harvest survival glitch lol

I own two NES, SNES, GameBoy (old), GameBoy Color and GB Advance, PlayStation 2, and Wii.

I'm currently playing Mega Man 10 and New Super Mario Bros. on the Wii. Im definitely going to get Super Mario Galaxy 2. :D

Im a fan of the Megaman series, mostly the classics for the NES and the Megaman X series.
Also Metal Gear Solid.. i own MGS 2 and 3. I played those through maybe 3 times each, heheh. But im not that good.

Megaman 10 must not have been as big a deal as 9... lol, I didn't even know it existed. I have the original X for the SNES, wanna get X2 and X3, those were the best. The SNES series ruled.

I don't play a whole lot of games. I really like Zelda. That is my favorite series and can't wait for the new game to come out.

I have SNES, N64, PS2, Wii.

Q. What got you into gaming?
A. I grew up with a variety of different consoles, most were gifts but I kept adding to my collection of games whenever I could.

Q. What are your favorite games?
A. Well, I love the classic point & click adventure games, but I could play almost anything - from fast paced FPS's like Modern Warfare 2 to basic games like Pong.

Q. What consoles do you own?
A. I own a few older consoles like the GB & GBA, PSX, PS2 and GC, then I have a couple of modern consoles like the 360 and PSP.

Q. What's your favorite genre?
A. Adventure

Q. What's your favorite series?
A. A tie between the STS series, and Escape from Monkey Island.

Q. If you're on PlayStation Network, feel free to drop your ID :0)
A. No PS3 sadly.

i got into gaming when i was about five years old. i was with my parents at a pawn shop, and they were looking at an NES that was on display. i didn't know what it was, but they bought it for me anyway. when we got home, they set it up and as soon as i picked up that controller, i was a gamer. they bought me two games with it, samus and the jackal, and i was totally hooked on samus. i own a gamecube, ps2, and i USED to own everything made by nintendo and playstation except for the wii and the ps3. my favorite series are resident evil, legend of zelda, and of course super mario.

What got you into gaming?
Watching my dad and my friends play got me interested when I was a little.

What are your favorite games?
Super Smash Bros, Street Fighter, Fire Emblem, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 1 & 2, Knights of Lodis, most fighting games, rpg games, and tactic games

What consoles do you own?
A Super Nintendo back in the states. Here we have a Nintendo DS and a Wii

What's your favorite genre?
Action, RPG, and strategy

What's your favorite series?
Fire Emblem, Super Smash

If you're on PlayStation Network, feel free to drop your ID :0)
Don't own any PS stuff :(

I got into gaming as a little boy. My mother bought my brother and I a nintendo, then a Sega genesis. Since then, I've been pretty much a gamer. But really, only get a chance to play when I'm off work and there isn't anything to do.

I enjoy nerding out to many other things to which I wont disclose at this particular time...*gulp* :p

Fav games: Final fantasy, Elder Scrolls, Bulders Gate, anything fantasy rpg based really. :)

Currently just owning a 360.

Genre o' choice: rpg

Fav series: Res Evil...probably. I'm prone to change my mind

No PS3: Dang it.

Latest posts

Back