For the men and women...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nolife Princess

Reaction score
Guys--Do you like long or short hair on a woman...?
and why.
also do you have a colour preference?

Women- do you like long or short hair on your man? clean shaven or beard/mustache?

For me, I love a guy with long curly hair, and a mustache! :)

I’d say long hair on a woman though I had the most intense crush on a girl with short hair so I guess I’d be open to both as long as it looked feminine. Colour wise I’m fine with all but think brunettes and red heads (including crimson red) are quite attractive.

This doing it for you Princess?
guyfawkes-257x300.jpg

long hair is very cute on a guy. Short hair is very cute on a girl.

uhm...yep

I also like the look of longer hair on guys and short hair on girls. My favorite hair color is brown.

I really like long hair on a girl, preferably brunette. I like any colour hair though, just that's my favourite.

I think long hair always looks much nicer on girls. Though it can also look great tied in a ponytail or similar :)

In fact, I'd say long hair is one of a lady's most attractive features. It begs to be stroked, tugged and played with. And now I'm gonna stop, because it's struck me I've never done any of those things and it sucks :(

TheSolitaryMan said:
I really like long hair on a girl, preferably brunette. I like any colour hair though, just that's my favourite.

I think long hair always looks much nicer on girls. Though it can also look great tied in a ponytail or similar :)

In fact, I'd say long hair is one of a lady's most attractive features. It begs to be stroked, tugged and played with. And now I'm gonna stop, because it's struck me I've never done any of those things and it sucks :(

Never to late to start! :)

Lost Drifter said:
I’d say long hair on a woman though I had the most intense crush on a girl with short hair so I guess I’d be open to both as long as it looked feminine. Colour wise I’m fine with all but think brunettes and red heads (including crimson red) are quite attractive.

This doing it for you Princess?
guyfawkes-257x300.jpg

lol well....... let me think about that one (;

Equinox said:
I like everything except bald. :D

Bald can be good...... really good...
dp8wwj.jpg
[/img]

"surfer hair"

Best pic I could find for description.

I had to look up what it was even called but medium/long for a guy is my favorite style like that pic. Anything but bald is fine though.

As for color I like blonde and brunette.

Why? Idk...

I prefer half long (let's say shoulder length) hair over anything else and always have had a weakness for brunette girls. Long hair is okay as well, sort of depends on the person.

Never saw much appeal in short hair on women. I've seen short haired women who I found to be drop-dead gorgeous, though I usually wonder how they would look like with longer hair.

On guys I don't care much for hair, I've got friends of all hairstyles and I don't find anyone peculiar attractive or unattractive because of their hair. Although honestly, if you're going for long hair as a guy, you need to be bulked enough for it. Skinny guys don't work well with long hair in my opinion.

tumblr_ljny5hrCkQ1qj1p1qo1_400.jpg

tumblr_lpupzpCx7r1qbsbwoo1_1280.jpg

I would stare at the bottom woman all day long if i could. O_____________-

Don't ask me why. I just would and as for the man i'd be like "uhm....uhm......uhm.....hi...."

What's wrong with bald? :(

For girls I don't really care about hair. If I had to have a "type" it would probably be medium/longer dark brown/black hair.

Equinox said:
I like everything except bald. :D

this^ xD

But on guys, I used to like the careless long hair look. More like the artsy get up. But over the years, my preference changed. I like typical guy short hair length, not too short like army style and not too long to be considered rock star-ish. also I like it to be a bit messy for added sexiness ;)

I don't like it when it looks like its been lick by a cow, so shiny and combed. lol. Preferably brown or darker hair color. Not a fan of blonds much but I've seen blonds who are good looking.

for girls.. long, a bit curly/wavy or a natural straight or short pixie hair looks soo pretty too. red, brown or black with blonde as an exception for the pixie haircut style. That's about it :D

Latest posts

Back