For the men and women...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
floffyschneeman said:
Equinox said:
I like everything except bald. :D

this^ xD

But on guys, I used to like the careless long hair look. More like the artsy get up. But over the years, my preference changed. I like typical guy short hair length, not too short like army style and not too long to be considered rock star-ish. also I like it to be a bit messy for added sexiness ;)

I don't like it when it looks like its been lick by a cow, so shiny and combed. lol. Preferably brown or darker hair color. Not a fan of blonds much but I've seen blonds who are good looking.

I'm starting to see Peteys haircut before me now.

Type of Hair Preference:

Naturally Curly and Wild Looking

Length of Hair Preference:

Long

Color Preference:

Brunette

Reason:

"Giddy up horsey" :p

In Reality / Disclaimer:

I really like a person for who they are and it really does not matter in the end

Something similar to the following for hair style (but not the person):

taylor-swift-curls.jpg

Polar said:
floffyschneeman said:
Equinox said:
I like everything except bald. :D

this^ xD

But on guys, I used to like the careless long hair look. More like the artsy get up. But over the years, my preference changed. I like typical guy short hair length, not too short like army style and not too long to be considered rock star-ish. also I like it to be a bit messy for added sexiness ;)

I don't like it when it looks like its been lick by a cow, so shiny and combed. lol. Preferably brown or darker hair color. Not a fan of blonds much but I've seen blonds who are good looking.

I'm starting to see Peteys haircut before me now.

it's a coincidence I end up describing his hair style, promise (wary)

and Polar, you're totally rocking your beiberish hair style :D

I have mixed preferences. I love women with short blond hair, or long, sleek black hair. Don't much care for curls, pigtails, ponytails. And there's only so few women who can pull off the afro look.

I would say I have a bit of a preference, I dont know why but I used to really prefer brunettes, until I got to college and met this one girl :O. She is blonde, and the only one who has given me butterflies yet here!

Honestly hair length, not too short but not TOO long either. These days I dont mind blonde or brunette....either one gets me :p.

Does this qualify as long? Or is it short (relative to the norm)? Medium, perhaps? It's definitely my favorite length on women.

irene_jacob_gallery_10.jpg

Oh, and my favorite hair color is black.

flaneur said:
Does this qualify as long? Or is it short (relative to the norm)? Medium, perhaps? It's definitely my favorite length on women.

irene_jacob_gallery_10.jpg

Oh, and my favorite hair color is black.

Mine is this length. I refer to is as medium but it's probably short compared to most women, especially younger women.

Long hair on women, preferably red; two of my g/fs had blonde hair, though, and I'm quite fond of it too. I tend to prefer honey blonde or dirty blondes for blondes, though, rather than bright/light versions.

Oh great, I am blonde haired with a military cut who is in the process of slowly going bald >_< I think I pretty much just described the opposite of floffy's and a few others tastes ;)

As for my preference, I *love* pony tails on girls, for some reason it makes me go insane. :D

As long as a guy is clean, then I like to entwine his lovely silky hair through my fingers. Either cut short or styled to be shoulder length matters not to me. Just look good, feel good and I will be content.

I like long blond hair on a man, and muscles, lol, but it's not a requirement. :p

I know this is going to sound a little out there but the bald, blue chick off the sci-fi series "Farscape" gets me going.

Whether a girl has long or short hair, I don't mind.

Colour doesn't matter to me either, though I seem to have an attraction towards red hair, come to think of it.

Just a heads up to all the guys who like redheads. If it really matters to you make sure you get a girlfriend who is one. Don't get one with long brown hair and then constantly go on and on about her dying it and cutting it. Don't bring hair mags on a date and don't flirt with any and every redhead online.

All you will do is upset her, screw her up and give her an irrational hatred of pretty much all redhead women.

Hmm this is all hypothetical of course...

^^^Haha... awww that's kinda sad. :(

Sorry someone hypothetically might have done that to someone else. (wary)

I wouldn't ever pressure a woman to change her hair color or style, really. I mean, I'd let her know how I liked hair on a woman, but I wouldn't constantly remind her or try to force her to make it that way. Like... with my mustache. I love my mustache, and if a girl's going to continually pressure me to shave it, then I'll tell her to fresia off. :cool:

I have a thing for red heads. They are kinda of a rare breed around here, even though Anne of Green Gables stories are from here. :/ Don't be hating on the guys who are or going bald. I shave my head because I barely have hair on top of my head.

I was really just kidding. What I like on a man is when they take a good care of themselves, and show kindness, patience, and an open mind. That's way above any physical feature.

Oh, and when they have something "weird" they're proud of. When they don't let other people change them. Kinda like you and your moustache BadJedi. :p

But it doesn't have to be something physical. It can be an interest that most people don't understand.

Latest posts

Back