free dating web sites

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hawk9007

Reaction score
ok so i've been gone for a while (about a year and a half) lol shame shame. anyways i was watching tv a few days ago and came across a interesting tidbit on information, that being, 1 out of 5 relationships are found online. when i saw this i was kinda shocked, but interested. being single for longer than i've been of the forums. so i decided to give it a shot, EXCEPT that most sites cost money. so does anyone know any free online dating sites they could just throw out there for me?

also apologize if this is in the wrong place
and
i did do a search but, no sucess on that part ( probily wasnt through enough) :0

hawk9007 said:
ok so i've been gone for a while (about a year and a half) lol shame shame. anyways i was watching tv a few days ago and came across a interesting tidbit on information, that being, 1 out of 5 relationships are found online. when i saw this i was kinda shocked, but interested. being single for longer than i've been of the forums. so i decided to give it a shot, EXCEPT that most sites cost money. so does anyone know any free online dating sites they could just throw out there for me?

also apologize if this is in the wrong place
and
i did do a search but, no sucess on that part ( probily wasnt through enough) :0
[/quot

you're right we are what we are to begining till the end.

Latest posts

Back