Fresh start

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darkwall

Reaction score
Hi,

I was a user on this site who said a lot of bad things and probably upset some people. I sincerely apologise to all those who I have offended.

Getting kicked from this site was pretty much a wake-up call. I think seeing myself as an outsider on this site brought out my dark side, and really I don't think I WAS "darkwall".

I've started this username to begin anew. I could have snuck in under another username via any of the other public computers I have access to, but then I wouldn't have had a chance to apologise for my behaviour.

I've been very ill in the head lately. I think I told you all I tried suicide on Sunday - well, I'm having a very hard time. I am as alone as anyone on here. I just want some people to talk to. If I hurt anyone's feeling again, I'll leave and never come back.

I feel that this username, this image, is who I am, not some shadowed face called Darkwall. I ask that you give me a second chance.

LB

Being an outsider is easy, while being part of a community is harder, but far more worthwhile.

People join this site for many reasons, and I think the measure of a member here is in what they give back. I believe you do have the capacity to contribute positively to the other members here, as well as, of course, receiving their support when you need it.

So, I will say "Welcome back".

well i don't really remeber anyone saying anythiong bad to me,
unless it was just really bad and is now stored along with all my other repressed memories

either way

welcome back to the forum little budda

:)

I agree with Steel and I look forward to reading your contributions to the forum.

Hi welcome back, seems like you need some support for what your going thru, I've tried suicide nearly achieved it but woke up in hospital. PM me if you need someone to talk to, I have msn. I try to get on the net as often as I can but depending where you live, ie America I'll miss you online. I'm usually on about 8 am onwards on English (England) time but only for about 2 1/2 hrs.

Welcome back. I hope that you didn't consider my formative PM too invasive but I had the feeling that beneath all of the words, a crisis point of sorts was brewing.

Hi little_buddha. I don't think I ever responded to you as darkwall. The name sounded a little pretentious (says Nyktimos! Yes I know, but I've been using it a long time). Making a fresh start, leaving the past behind, shedding your skin, is a brave thing to do, and I'm sure we'll all give you our support in doing it.

Perhaps in some ways you succeeded in your attempt and was reborn, like Achilles, with some negative traits burned away.

(I cannot believe I just typed that, but there it is.)

I didn't find you offensive one bit, and i had no idea that you tried to comit suicide on Sunday :( silly billy, don't you go doing that again!

But if you ever want to chat, i'm all ears. I myself have tried to kill myself twice in the last three years, not something i am proud of, so i can understand if you have found it rather traumatic.

oh and check the A.L.L nominations thread, i voted for you in some of the categories. That should cheer you up a little bit at least :)

Stella

Latest posts

Back