Gender Ratio at A Lonely Life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Were you born male or female?

• Male

Votes: 224 63.5%
  • Female

Votes: 129 36.5%

• Total voters
To be fair it would be better to start a new poll to get an idea of whether the gender ratio has changed since 2009.

Women 

My first post looking through here I don't think it matters. Lonely is lonely know matter what gender you are, or want to be.

Yes

I really don't see how it matters bbbbuuutttt for census purposes I voted.
I actually thought there were much more women on here than men. o_o
I literally had no idea. LOL

Honestly, I don't think this poll is all that accurate anymore. There have been too many people to vote more than once after leaving and coming back. Also, I think this poll is more relevant to when it was first made than it is now. It's been 10 years since it was first created. People have come, people have gone, people have returned. It's a whole new crowd than it was then. So yeah, I don't really think the poll itself can give you accurate information. Maybe someone should create a new poll.

TheRealCallie said:
Honestly, I don't think this poll is all that accurate anymore.  There have been too many people to vote more than once after leaving and coming back.  Also, I think this poll is more relevant to when it was first made than it is now.  It's been 10 years since it was first created.  People have come, people have gone, people have returned.  It's a whole new crowd than it was then.  So yeah, I don't really think the poll itself can give you accurate information.  Maybe someone should create a new pTru
Truth!

Latest posts

Back