guys have all the fun

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I disagree. Some women (bitches IMO) know they have all the power right in their pants. Women can be just as bad as men. You are basing your judgment on this one guy. If it were so easy for guys do ya think there would be any on this site?! I think not. Maybe he is a gorgeous player who gets every girl he wants, but I promise you what is on the inside of that man is ugly as sin.

There are plenty of women out there who do the exact same thing. I mean my sister says she hates how guys expect something when they buy her a drink. So she hates having to flirt with guys to get drinks.

I can say women have all the fun using... well pretty much your argument.

Hoffy said:
I disagree. Some women (bitches IMO) know they have all the power right in their pants. Women can be just as bad as men. You are basing your judgment on this one guy. If it were so easy for guys do ya think there would be any on this site?! I think not. Maybe he is a gorgeous player who gets every girl he wants, but I promise you what is on the inside of that man is ugly as sin.
i,d love to be successful as men are .to me there lives are easy where i come from women do all chasing all they do is sit back .they find love every where in pubs ,nightclubs , house parties etc they don't seem to rejected
they can be shallow as they like women have to suffer under men orders

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Nothing wrong with therapy.

But, yeah, you definitely need some. You are delusional.

can you please go away . all you do is make me angry

They still have men's orders where you live? Come on seriously. You have just as much of a chance as a guy does. Why do you not go to pubs, clubs, and all that other stuff? I'm sure someone would be interested.

Anten said:
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Women do all the chasing?

As if!
Sometimes i wish life was like an Axe commercial. :rolleyes:

[video=youtube]

I understand sometimes even God is mad at me, he says i'm stealing his angels. :)
[video=youtube]

But to be serious, usually it's the other way around i think, especially for men that are a bit more shy or insecure it's difficult to meet women and start conversation and keep it going.

unlucky in life said:
i,d love to be successful as men are .to me there lives are easy where i come from women do all chasing all they do is sit back .they find love every where in pubs ,nightclubs , house parties etc they don't seem to rejected
they can be shallow as they like women have to suffer under men orders

I need to move where you live because you have to put in work to get a woman every where else. Sometimes there is a better ratio of women to men, which make it easier on guys but you make it seem like these guys are fishing out of a barrel.

Last time I was chased by an Angel, it was a Hells Angel.

170px-Hells_Angels-05.jpg

Dude, I'm still shaking!

Men would have more power in the world, but only because of women like you. Sorry, but by all your posts, you send us women back hundreds of years.

Oh, and this is what I thought of originally.

[video=youtube]

Hoffy said:
They still have men's orders where you live? Come on seriously. You have just as much of a chance as a guy does. Why do you not go to pubs, clubs, and all that other stuff? I'm sure someone would be interested.
i see where you coming you missing my point .i just trying to make you guys have advantages in life .it has nothing to with me . i just find men all the edge in life . they get better paid they have ranking jobs. they choose the women they love ,they have all the power women have none in comparison

yes the Argentina guy is gorgeous looking(male model) and he can get all the girls he happy and young lucky him and intelligent .

all people do is tease in my efforts to explain what i am seeing .

Ok. I don't really agree with you, but I'll just leave it at this.

VanillaCreme said:
Men would have more power in the world, but only because of women like you. Sorry, but by all your posts, you send us women back hundreds of years.

[video=youtube]

in some countries men are the boss women have no say .i know that hundred years but modern day believe me .they go by tradtional values
i know some guy they very exact about picking now hear
they take in as follows
  • age teens to 25 years old no older
  • weight may be 7 to 9 stone
  • height must be tall and slim
  • good looking with great bone structure great skin flawless ,perfect white teeth ,silky hair ,
  • 24 ich waist
thats exact some guys i know are that exact .a model type

VanillaCreme said:

[video=youtube]

Gee thanks Nilla now this will be stuck in my head the rest of the day. :p

unlucky in life said:
VanillaCreme said:

[video=youtube]

in some countries men are the boss women have no say .i know that hundred years but modern day believe me .they go by tradtional values
i know some guy they very exact about picking now hear
they take in as follows
  • age teens to 25 years old no older
  • weight may be 7 to 9 stone
  • height must be tall and slim
  • good looking with great bone structure great skin flawless ,perfect white teeth ,silky hair ,
  • 24 ich waist
thats exact some guys i know are that exact .a model type

Those guys sound like dicks. Go try and find someone that doesn't think this way. Looks are not everything.

unlucky in life said:
i,d love to be successful as men are ....

I see, this is another blame the world for my problems thread.

I am surprised.

I bet the weather is nice there.

Latest posts

Back