guys have all the fun

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ledia said:
I am an unhappy man.
yeah , i rather stick to point of my thread . about men general having it easier they do nothing to get what they get want . good looking guys do have it easier love comes very easy they don't even have to worry about it its just come to them with out thinking

maybe men generally have it better where you are from but it is pretty much equal every where else besides parts of the Middle East and Africa.

unlucky in life said:
Ledia said:
I am an unhappy man.
yeah , i rather stick to point of my thread . about men general having it easier they do nothing to get what they get want . good looking guys do have it easier love comes very easy they don't even have to worry about it its just come to them with out thinking

Eh, not really. Go look at the faces thread. The guys on this site look good to me, but most have never had a girlfriend. So how do you explain that?!

Have you read my threads?

If you had, you'd realize that I am a man, and also just as unhappy as you state you are.

I don't find "male-model" type men attractive. You're somewhat delusional, Unlucky. How about you go for an average Joe... Bet you'll like them more than models.

Anten said:
maybe men generally have it better where you are from but it is pretty much equal every where else besides parts of the Middle East and Africa.
a lot western men pick women from eastern Europe countries because men are there boss there women will do as they told and any thing for them

VanillaCreme said:
I don't find "male-model" type men attractive. You're somewhat delusional, Unlucky. How about you go for an average Joe... Bet you'll like them more than models.
where i come from there are .i am not talking about me dating any one' it about men been better off in life and they make fool of women who fall for them

For the record, Unlucky, and to expand on what Vanilla just said...

Men don't always go for the same type of girl. I remember one girl that had a crush on me, who looked like Jessica Simpson (true story.) She also went around with a scowl on her face, and was constantly negative and picking fights with everyone.

I said, thanks, but no thanks.

At the same time, and in the same class, she had a friend. Her friend was a geeky intellectual, who was average looking (at least by society's standards), and quiet and kept to herself. However, she always went around smiling, joking in a quiet manner, and generally being cute as hell.

I asked her out. She had a boyfriend. I checked this out myself, and yes, she did have a boyfriend. I wished her well, and we remained friends.

People generally aren't attracted to depressed people.

I think unlucky is the most popular poster in this entire website.

So little time has passed and this thread already has 5 pages!

unlucky in life said:
Ledia said:
I am an unhappy man.

I have no easy love. It hurts.

Unlucky, you're a liar. Where you come from is not any different than anywhere else. If you're really from Ireland, it shouldn't be any different. Two dudes I know from Ireland are far from being male-models. Yet they're nice and funny and get women.

You, madam, need to stop posting all these ridiculous threads. If you put this much effort into yourself, you'd be in a better place by now. Because, truth be told, you're usually completely wrong about all your chaotic assumptions of the world. You don't speak for anyone but yourself, so stop assuming you know what's in everyone's life. If you liked yourself as much as you liked these men you stalk, you'd be better off in the world.

I want someone who's cheery, though. Unlucky seems miserable, and has many paranoid and delusional thoughts.

I have been there, since I am BiPolar and have coped with depression (and, in some ways, am still coping with it.)

Like I said to the Jessica Simpson doppleganger, thanks but no thanks. You could look like a supermodel, but if you have a shitty attitude, no thanks.

I realize I am being a hypocrite, because I have started a negative thread in the past 48 hours in this section, that is just as bad as this one. But I am trying to cope with my depression. The OP, on the other hand, doesn't seem to want any help.

unlucky in life said:
... much easier too.so easy . they never lonely always popular and happy lucky men

Wow great. Thank you of for informing me of how i feel and letting me know how popular i am.

I am such an idiot that i never knew that.

Prediction: Unlucky will call us mean for giving her advice; for the millionth time.

Alright, editing again.

Yeah, I agree. This is why the OP needs to go to therapy.

She needs to do that, before she gets arrested for stalking guys that she has crushes on.

You and Firebird should hook up and go on a date. You two have the exact same world view, except for the opposite gender.

No seriously, im not joking. Send him a PM and chat and see if anything comes of it. He had a thread asking for an email buddy.

@Muse - There lol

Limlim said:
You and Firebird should hook up and go on a date. You two have the exact same world view, except for the opposite gender.

No seriously, im not joking. Send him a PM and chat and see if anything comes of it. He had a thread asking for an email buddy.

I concur.

Latest posts

Back