guys have all the fun

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess it doesn't help to draw gender wars, or lines in the sand.

Fighting about silly things does not help anybody. Does anybody here benefit from the OP's pity party posts? Does this make her feel any better? It sure didn't make me feel any better, as a man who has trouble dating.

If you start believing that the opposite sex is the enemy, then you're going to have a boatload of trouble. How can you date someone who you believe is the enemy?

Stormrider said:
It's not always that easy, sometimes leaving a village is almost impossible, if the people don't stop you then the monsters from the forest will probably get you on the way out. :)

the_village.jpg

@stormrider

I am more of a tough love problem solver guy. I am pretty sure many women and men share her view but her view is highly skewed from where she is standing. Maybe she will just always see things in that light no matter where she goes but doesn't expect difference result if you are doing the same thing.

EveWasFramed said:
Stormrider said:
It's not always that easy, sometimes leaving a village is almost impossible, if the people don't stop you then the monsters from the forest will probably get you on the way out. :)

the_village.jpg

Lmao Eve, that was great!

unlucky in life said:
its true what they say its a man world
what i find men have all the fun , women do the chasing and caring
women making the 1st move .
guys sit back and do nothing but get all the attention ,they can have many women as they women manage as they want .its players life isn't
guy put good looking photos of himself all the girls start adding him all he had to was take photo.
he didn't look for them they came to him all he has to do is pick and chose .
they all start chatting to him he does nothing .
he has no commitment to any of them or loyalty to them .
he get girls on line and real life no problem
life is much easier as man they never lonely and they always some one waiting wings for them .women have it way tougher men are very tough on women of not model looking and young they not worth knowing .

its a man world life is easier for man then woman

women do all the chasing .

its man life .

being woman is disadvantage it seem

I swear I before shecking your status, I tought you were a troll...

I percive it more the other way around. Women have more power when it comes to seduction. They are the ones who pick, and usually no matter how ugly if they just wanna get laid they can. For a man is usually more difficult.

Not saying it's always like this, but that's the general rule.

Like Ak5 said, that's why most hoes have vaginas.

EveWasFramed said:
Stormrider said:

the_village.jpg

Good thing someone got that reference, or I would come over a bit strange(maybe I still do, but who cares :) )

Anten said:
@stormrider

I am more of a tough love problem solver guy. I am pretty sure many women and men share her view but her view is highly skewed from where she is standing. Maybe she will just always see things in that light no matter where she goes but doesn't expect difference result if you are doing the same thing.

I've been reading a while on these threads and for some people i believe the best thing you can do is just tell them to get some professional help.
All people solve their problems in a different way, but the important thing is to find a way to solve your problems before it gets too bad. Reason and logic don't always work. Especially if people seem to be obsessed about something.

I have already told her she needs help but that doesn't work.

just change your name from unlucky in life, to firebird n life...

Of all this time I've been on this site, where I've heard misogynistic claims that women hold all the power and they are the ones that choose who they want to be with, I've never heard here that men have it much easier than women and that we hold all the power unless it be a joke.

You are a first.

wow 10 pages of comments in 2 days.
your posts are **** popular at least.

but all i can say is, Lucky youre wrong again.

i knew this guy from while ago he had new girl every day and phones number length of phone book . because he good looking and flirting with every female he could morning ,lunch hour and evening and he was irish .so yes he had easy women wanting to meet him all the time
with this guy he did not lie that he was not player we knew he was other guy lied he was lied he was player

EveWasFramed said:
Stormrider said:

the_village.jpg
i wanna read this

unlucky in life said:
i knew this guy from while ago he had new girl every day and phones number length of phone book . because he good looking and flirting with every female he could morning ,lunch hour and evening and he was irish .so yes he had easy women wanting to meet him all the time
with this guy he did not lie that he was not player we knew he was other guy lied he was lied he was player

yes, yes. I wanted to ask you, Do you get snow there?

unlucky in life said:

And so this proves that all guys are like that because we all know that all guys are the same?

There is only one real guy. the rest of the men living on this earth are his clones.

I guess that would explain why they are all the same.

He is the original?

Latest posts

Back