guys have all the fun

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[video=youtube]

Guys have all the fun :cool:

PS: I don't smell of rotten cookies, probably your snail soup you're smelling (d)

unlucky in life said:
EveWasFramed said:
unlucky in life said:
EveWasFramed said:
Something I've wondered about...

You say that you live in a very small place with not many people. You speak of so many guys that have been mean to you or whatever. You say you've never had a boyfriend. Where the hell are all of these MANY men who abuse you? You spoke of ONE guy on Facebook and the one time in college (which was a long while ago).

And speaking of Facebook, if it causes you so much pain, why not stop going there?

when i was at school and collage in the city i used to do sports guys there too,
no i have never had boyfriend

i have no choice really . Argentina guy is also paranoid too this time its not because of me this time

You don't have a CHOICE not to use Facebook?
Yes, you do. I also notice that you singled out "sports guys" for your attention in college.
Seems like you CHOOSE things you know are going to make you suffer the most pain and rejection. Until YOU stop choosing poorly, you will continue to wallow in misery of your OWN making.
sports guy were outside collage in collage

I love the way you choose to completely ignore what I said and make some inane response that doesn't even apply.
That's what you always do.

She does choose the things to troll about...

Ohh, girls just wanna have fuuuuunnnn

She is probably really cute but her attitude drives all the men away. :(

128736629770803705.jpg

Her threads make no sense. clearly she gets no benefit from it. she doesnt' even answer logically.

Clearly, nobody saw the video about the disabled couple who got together? Including the OP?

*sigh*

There is a lid for every pot. Sometimes you just have to have a little patience, and not sulk in the corner, either.

Latest posts

Back