Hate

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
punisher said:
i deal with it with my punchbag, he's always there for me:D

That is a good way to deal with shite.

Van Hooligan said:
hate is hate, i hate souja boy, lil wayne and anyone who thinkgs they 'iz da bomb' lol.

hah, Ye them kinder ppl are annoying.

Van Hooligan said:
try focusing on your likes more?

Agreed.

I don't hate anything really. I have some things I don't like but the word hate is such a strong word.

If I could hate anything then I would hate the way my spine is twisted and the way I limp to walk. But this is my body so to hate it would not really be doing me much good. So I have learned (most of the time) to love it. :rolleyes: You could say I have a love/hate relationship with myself lol

Dun hate regardless how the world is going through.

Let face the realistic part:
There are bad people in this world
You are likely to face them

Hate is tiring and it consumes much energy.
You began to think of things how to make the person suffer but who is the one who suffers?Sometimes he may not know it and you are just wasting your energy on it.

I often have this feeling of anger and hate that builds up inside me. I am like you in that I have grown to hate society in general. In addition, my hatred towards others reflects the hatred that I have for myself. I hate myself and feel worthless, ugly, and unworthy of love. Despite this, I try my best to rectify these feelings of hate. I've learned hatred doesn't get you anywhere, it makes you worse. I can agree that I have grown cold and hardened over the years. I think it has affected my approaching capabilities slightly. The best way for me to overcome my hatred is by using that hatred to fulfill a positive objective. For example, I use my hatred as perseverance to better myself in life. If I feel like a loser, I use that as determination to study hard in college and take job promotion tests. If I feel ugly, I use that feeling to assist in my daily workouts and grooming habits. Fighting inner hatred is a constant struggle for me, but is something I will overcome. You have to overcome the hate before it kills you inside. It is hard, but you can do it. You will appreciate the transition in the future.

fadingaway22 said:
I've learned hatred doesn't get you anywhere, it makes you worse.

I agree with your post in general, I can definately relate to what you're saying, but I don't think hate is always a bad thing. It's all about where you direct it. Feeling hatred towards individuals is usually a bad thing in my opinion, since it usually doesn't get you anywhere, but if you feel hatred towards something more specific, like an aspect of life or a part of the world / our society, something based on your thoughts and opinions, then I think it can be empowering. I think that if you're an emotional person that feels alot in general (whice I am), I think you need to use the emotions you feel for something, and not just lock them up inside. I don't think any emotions we feel are "bad", you just have to understand them and learn how to use them for something positive (just like you described).

Latest posts

Back