Hey guys... go hit on that girl!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lonelyloser said:
This skit just makes me thankful that I'm not a girl.

LOL... if I was a girl, I would have pepper-sprayed him halfway through the skit.

That would take some serious nerve... LOL

Really though I think if someone did that, the girl would bust out laughing.

blak000 said:

Bwahahahahaha!!

Nah, that guy appears to be completely delusional as to how much of a loser he is and has bundles of confidence which means he won't ever give up till he gets some. For every 1000 girls that reject him, one's bound to feel sorry for him and let him take her out to a MacDonalds or something.

(Talking about the character, not the actor :D)

I bet women have to deal with characters like that more than we think. :D

OMG!.. that was carzy! he is annoying and persistent huh!.. that would have scare me if that will happen to me.. i might have ran out the movie theater.. lol

Hey this actually reminds me of something. It works both ways, maybe guys are too afraid to approach girls incase they bump into one of these - :D

Shogun said:
Hey this actually reminds me of something. It works both ways, maybe guys are too afraid to approach girls incase they bump into one of these - :D

HAHAHA.. Oh man, I've actually met girls like this.

Hahah that's funny. The guy kept repeating random things! Hmm, if that happened to me, I'd probably think "what the hell is this guy doing?! ahh leave me alone already" and go watch a different movie lol. The girl one is funny too.

Shogun said:
blak000 said:

Bwahahahahaha!!

Nah, that guy appears to be completely delusional as to how much of a loser he is and has bundles of confidence which means he won't ever give up till he gets some. For every 1000 girls that reject him, one's bound to feel sorry for him and let him take her out to a MacDonalds or something.

(Talking about the character, not the actor :D)

I bet women have to deal with characters like that more than we think. :D

If only I had that much confidence :(

Man, from the looks of it I need to watch that video but I can't.. Stupid school filters... >_>

Edit-I'm pretty sure I would have punched that girl in the face... And that guy was funny... Good thing my name doesn't sound French lol...

I like to say that I find that video very funny, and have watch it a couple of times already.

Blak this time around, i find your video funny!

Latest posts

Back