Hezekiah's Thread Of Insanity (Update)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
used 2b a neat freak
sumthings happening 2 me as im bcoming more socialized!!!
:(

LoneKiller said:
Greetings Esteemed Members.

PS3 and 360 games all over the place? Cd's and discs stacked up outside their cases by your computer's tower? Legendary stacks of dishes everywhere? Half eaten KFC 3 pc. snack in a grease soaked box to the left of your keyboard, with a big ass "Slurpy" right next to it?

I'm guilty of some of those. lol You?

I dont really have possessions, especially since they invented 1tb hard drives to store everything on.

I often lack the will power to move, perhaps I'm a virtual slob

I'm guilty of being quite the opposite of a "slob." I sometimes drive myself to the verge of lunacy from keeping the house in order, and I clean my room almost daily. From this I am granted a sense of comfort and security. Though in the end, I highly doubt anyone could bear to live with such a person as this.

No I'm not at all. I can deal with tidy mess but leaving dirty pots in my room would drive me insane. I'm allergic to penicillin too! :p My ex used to take the mick of my perfect book & music shelves.

I don't wash up if I'm home alone for a night or two though. I'll rinse them out and leave them tidy in the sink / kitchen. My hands won't tolerate washing up. So if I really don't need to I won't.

Not dirty but sometimes messy/unorganized. I think my book shelf is the biggest eyesore. LOL. It's more like a "put random crap on stand".

Im not the best shape, I would once I get a little more fit....unfortunately not many nudists have that same mindset XD

Fvantom said:
Im not the best shape, I would once I get a little more fit....unfortunately not many nudists have that same mindset XD
this Rofl^

At home, I got an organized chaos. At work and out in the world, I'm a neat freak. Go figure. :p

A bit - I leave jackets hanging on chairs.. Fortunately, someone picks up for me.

It varies. I never leave dirty dishes or clothes around, but my desk space can get cluttered sometimes. On days where I don't have much to do (or want to avoid studying) I like to clean up and re-organize everything. :)

thought id get my room cleaned up b4 next semester
but uh
guess not LoL
my bad

don't think that in nude beaches you'll see only pretty people.
you can find both extremes of the spectrum. really beautiful people and very hideous too.
the nice thing about it, is that nobody really cares.

I totally would. I like to be naked, it's natural!! makes me feel free too.

Cloths are nice, they offer protection to sensitive and vulnerable area's :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back