hi strangers...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ghostly..theroadhome

Reaction score
you ever feel that if u died it would be a good thing, cos u dont have anyone in life, you it would make some people very happy if so...
and everytings messed up anyways, makes no difference....

I thoguht that once. Thought no1 would even notice, thought every1 would be better off. It would've definitly saved my parents money. Then I thought about how would it all look from my eyes, and I just couldn't put my head around it, scared the crap outta me.

Not the greatest thing to tihnk when I was 8

Ye I feel that :(
Not that it would be a good thing or though I sometimes feel that as well.
Just that it would not bother anyone or affect any one's life in a big way.

The only person that comes around now days is my mum. And that's only for about 10 minutes every 2 weeks.
And if she calls and asks if am in and I say no am out. She doesn't ask where or how I am. She just says OK I call again another time then. It could be another 2 weeks be for she calls to see if am in again.

Takes a real strong character to carry on living the best life they can when that's just for themselves.
Hopefully we all here well have someone else to live for one day as well. But for now living and being happy I have to do that for me only cos there is no one else. Its a big enough reason cos it has to be.

Be strong, Be proud and stand tall. You well get something good come your way one day. If not in this life then maybe another.
Lean to be happy by yourself. Then maybe you well one day well be able to make another happy as well :)

BTW, I liked your vid you have in your sig :)

Latest posts

Back