How do you eat your spaghetti?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How do you eat your spaghetti?

• With a fork and spoon.

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • With a fork.

Votes: 15 83.3%
  • MUTILATIOOON! (With a knife)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • fresia that honeysuckle, I use my hands.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters

Doubt The Rabbit

Reaction score
timthumb.php

Do you eat it using the spoon and fork method? Or just a fork? Or do you maim it with a knife until there's nothing but spaghetti confetti left?

I love spaghetti. I eat it with a fork, like Barb said, lol. Or if there is garlic bread I like to put the spaghetti on it and eat it that way. Can tend to be a bit more messy but oh so good. Mmm...I want spaghetti now too.

i eat it with a fork also...i make awesome spaghetti...**** y'all :p...now i want some too...:D

I slurp the spaghetti. I do not use any forks and utensils. I have to grab the ends of the spaghetti with my teeth and sometimes it all goes horribly wrong and the other people at the restaurant wonder why I'm rolling my face around the plate gnashing my teeth and weeping uncontrollably. HOW DID IT ALL GO SO HORRIBLY WRONG OH GOD

Parry Gripp is a genius.

It is now on its third repeat due to my having it playing in the window while I'm typing my response. I have lost a little bit of my sanity.

ajdass1 said:
I have to grab the ends of the spaghetti with my teeth and sometimes it all goes horribly wrong and the other people at the restaurant wonder why I'm rolling my face around the plate gnashing my teeth and weeping uncontrollably. HOW DID IT ALL GO SO HORRIBLY WRONG OH GOD
LOL... Thanks, I needed a laugh! =)

I cut the noodles with my fork as I go on. :) If I have bread I will put some spaghetti sauce on it as well.

Fork and spoon or fork and knife.

I rarely eat with just a fork.

Also, where's the 'I don't care for spaghetti' option? (un)

Ashariel said:
ajdass1 said:
I have to grab the ends of the spaghetti with my teeth and sometimes it all goes horribly wrong and the other people at the restaurant wonder why I'm rolling my face around the plate gnashing my teeth and weeping uncontrollably. HOW DID IT ALL GO SO HORRIBLY WRONG OH GOD
LOL... Thanks, I needed a laugh! =)

+1

Chopsticks counts as "other" and if you don't like spaghetti then don't ******* worry about it peto! (un) y u so difficult on my theads (crs)

Doubt The Rabbit said:
Chopsticks counts as "other" and if you don't like spaghetti then don't ******* worry about it peto! (un) y u so difficult on my theads (crs)

Because Floffy needs to beat him.

Floffy would never beat me :cool:

She's also too small for that (hehe)

PS: You'd get tired of spaghetti as well if you'd have to eat it every Friday!

Latest posts

Back