How Do You Think Others See You?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you considered a "Tier List"? Or is that what you were referring to?
Be careful what you say though. Some members can take it the wrong way and the next thing you know you've hurt some member's feelings.

LoneKiller said:
Be careful what you say though. Some members can take it the wrong way and the next thing you know you've hurt some member's feelings.

As in ranking members according to how we like them?

HELL-TO-THE-NO.

Just... a thread where we would say what we think of members. We wouldn't even have to talk about those members we didn't like. Hopefully, it would overall be a positive thread where we give our honest opinions and perceptions of each other. Tell each other what characteristics we see in each other, and what areas we think that a person may need to work on or think about a bit.

That sort of thing.

Insults wouldn't be allowed.

...but I can see how something like that wouldn't work. There's always going to be someone who insults another, or someone who takes insult at the slightest criticism.

*shrug*

Probably not a good idea after all.

I think people strangers online see me as a whore or a popularity slut because all my friends are men :p

I think strangers in real life see me as a mean, brooding, frump.

I think people who know me, online or not, see me for something wonderful that I, myself, don't see.

Even so, I think my family sees me as their emotional pack mule -_-

Badjedidude said:
LoneKiller said:

As in ranking members according to how we like them?

HELL-TO-THE-NO.

Just... a thread where we would say what we think of members. We wouldn't even have to talk about those members we didn't like. Hopefully, it would overall be a positive thread where we give our honest opinions and perceptions of each other. Tell each other what characteristics we see in each other, and what areas we think that a person may need to work on or think about a bit.

That sort of thing.

Insults wouldn't be allowed.

...but I can see how something like that wouldn't work. There's always going to be someone who insults another, or someone who takes insult at the slightest criticism.

*shrug*

Probably not a good idea after all.

I like that idea, but the sticker is where many members tend to act like highschoolers instead of adults who feel a kinship to others who are lonely and troubled, and have the desire to help one another.

I act like a highschooler. See?

I like boobs. <= proof of my immaturity.

Whatcha gunna do now rabbit? :D

SophiaGrace said:
I act like a highschooler. See?

I like boobs. <= proof of my immaturity.

Whatcha gunna do now rabbit? :D

*touches soph's boobs and runs off giggling*

O_O I wanna play tht game too. *takes her gloves off and searches for boobs to touch*

*tries to ignore boob fest I wandered in on* :)

When I was a goth it used to endlessly freak people out that I'd hold doors open for them and stuff. I mean I have manners black lippy doesn't erase them.

Though they were all looking at how I was dressed and judging.

I don't think they even see me, actually, which isn't a bad thing in my book.

Poeple see me thrue thier filters in accoordance to thier awearness.
Thier awearness consist of thier own experince in life..
So its pointless to for me to worry or wonder how others see me.

Its just a waste of my time..if I think other people percetions of life is better than mine...itll simply eat at my self esteem.

Once I come to this self actualoization or awearness. Im ok with me. .

"Intelligent" in at least some way is what I've been called by just about anyone who's known me, even people who dislike me. So I suppose that's a bit of an universal. Most of my other traits are perceived differently at different times, even by the same person - a good friend of mine implied that I was a bit of coward for my dislike of risks but at the same time, he also respected me for my extremely cautious decisionmaking. Its essentially the same thing.

Lonesome Crow said:

Its just a waste of my time..if I think other people percetions of life is better than mine...itll simply eat at my self esteem.

I see you as a wise sage and I say that because we have talked on the phone. You play around here, but I know you from actually talking to you. Your sweet, been to hell and back, learned a lot of lessons, have a lot of meaningful, important things to say and you suck at spelling. **giggles**
Your on my cool list, LC

Naleena said:
Lonesome Crow said:

I see you as a wise sage and I say that because we have talked on the phone. You play around here, but I know you from actually talking to you. Your sweet, been to hell and back, learned a lot of lessons, have a lot of meaningful, important things to say and you suck at spelling. **giggles**
Your on my cool list, LC

Errrr...Nalee,
You're fuckin up my reputation.
I can make up with many amazing attributes for my carelessness
of spelling.lol

And yeah, I caught that....
Something about a wise O crow with likings of left over peanuts.LMAO

And yes....Renae totally went off the deep end after going through
cell phone histories.lol

There are very few people in this world that I can trust and can call a true friend.
I'm truely grateful that you took the time and energy to try
to help me with my family. It was very important that Kimmie
knew that...at that moment. Not too many people would had
done that for me.

You had helped me from the very beginning. The many changes
and challenges. Kelsie means the world to me and you also know
that. You also knew how diffficult it was for me to purchase her
another plane ticket back to Chicago. What I feared would happen.

You also know I love Jordan very much.
You also know how I struggled with Tiff.

You also know the full scope of the history Renae and I have with
each other. You also knew how difficult and fragile it is pretaining
to Kimmie from the moment she started asking for me.

You know as will as I do. I love Renae very much.
And loving her hasnt been convient and sometimes it's like a living hell.lol

BTW..you're the only person in this world I trust to have full access
to my FB account. You can see everything.LOL

Latest posts

Back