How I Feel & What I Go Through

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those women are idiots. You can't base yourself on the opinion of a select few.

Oh and Deevus, I'm sure passage is talking about Iceman.

Hmmm... I know how it feels to despise myself and be unable to change it.... to have been born a certain way, and no matter what I do or how comfortable I get with myself, maybe I'll always look at myself in the mirror and only feel bitterness and loathing. To look at a beautiful woman on the street and want to go run myself into a fast-moving bus because of the emotions that come boiling up. So when I read your post I felt like I could understand where you're coming from.

I agree with Barb - it's worth considering that you have body dysmorphic disorder, because I feel that the feelings you're describing are completely disconnected from your actual looks, *especially* when I compare you to other men. The language you're using to describe yourself goes beyond what most people use when they feel unattractive; it actually strikes me as being highly irrational. Regardless of whether you do have a disorder or not, I would say that you should seriously consider going to a therapist for this, because it's clearly making you ******* miserable. We can, and will, bombard you with sincere compliments until our fingers bleed, but I'm not sure how much good it will do for you.

I can't speak for women in your past who have rejected you, but right now? I would say that people and women in general are reacting badly not to your looks, but to your self-loathing and lack of self-esteem. It's almost certainly affecting how much you smile, how you hold your body, how much you're making eye contact, your tone of voice, your choice of words, etc. In addition, your self-loathing affects what you perceive. I know for a fact that a guy like you will be getting all kinds of appreciative looks - but when you're in this state of mind, nothing on earth will make you notice that girl over there looking at you, hoping you'll come over and talk to her! All of this makes more of an impact than most people realize. If you can overcome your self-esteem issues I think you'll be able to handle it, though.

ajdass1 said:
Hmmm... I know how it feels to despise myself and be unable to change it.... to have been born a certain way, and no matter what I do or how comfortable I get with myself, maybe I'll always look at myself in the mirror and only feel bitterness and loathing. To look at a beautiful woman on the street and want to go run myself into a fast-moving bus because of the emotions that come boiling up. So when I read your post I felt like I could understand where you're coming from.

It's a terrible feeling. It's like a never-ending prison sentence because you are trapped in a body and face that you hate.

I agree with Barb - it's worth considering that you have body dysmorphic disorder, because I feel that the feelings you're describing are completely disconnected from your actual looks, *especially* when I compare you to other men. The language you're using to describe yourself goes beyond what most people use when they feel unattractive; it actually strikes me as being highly irrational. Regardless of whether you do have a disorder or not, I would say that you should seriously consider going to a therapist for this, because it's clearly making you ******* miserable. We can, and will, bombard you with sincere compliments until our fingers bleed, but I'm not sure how much good it will do for you.

I'm not sure if I have BDD or not. My doctor wouldn't write up the diagnosis as such because she said it would hurt me later down the road if I needed to change insurance companies. Right now I'm just taking 150 mg/day of Zoloft and it makes it manageable.

I can't speak for women in your past who have rejected you, but right now? I would say that people and women in general are reacting badly not to your looks, but to your self-loathing and lack of self-esteem. It's almost certainly affecting how much you smile, how you hold your body, how much you're making eye contact, your tone of voice, your choice of words, etc. In addition, your self-loathing affects what you perceive. I know for a fact that a guy like you will be getting all kinds of appreciative looks - but when you're in this state of mind, nothing on earth will make you notice that girl over there looking at you, hoping you'll come over and talk to her! All of this makes more of an impact than most people realize. If you can overcome your self-esteem issues I think you'll be able to handle it, though.

When you're put down in that way right to your face it's an emotional scar that runs deep.

Ak5 said:

Even if they make up the majority of reactions you've had from women?

I understand that being rejected hurts dude. Even if the majority of women you met say that, it's not everyone. Like others have said, try to block those negative emotions out and continue with your head up high.

I too would recommend that you go to a therapist, cause dude you look great; it's not your physical body that is wrong.

Ak5 said:

Yes all men get rejected from time to time. And insulted about their looks. It happens to everybody. You have got to learn to ignore these types of comments. Some women are rude.

Ive been rejected, used, abused, stood up...ect by plenty of women.

Like someone said...Playing victim or Illed is fun sometimes....
There's always a woman or women that's willing to take me home
with them to love me back to life.
I'm like some sort of wierd twisted challenge for them.
They're like angels that's gonna save my souls. Earn thier wings
or girl scott cookie brownie pionts...,IDK

I just know how to get benifits or get benifits oneway or the other...IDK
Sometimes I dont even have to try and women will just purch themselves next to me.
Its wierd man...Animals or wild birds dose that to me all the time too.

Im not even close to the GaffiDan man..lmao

Yeah...man, Negative begets negative.

Sorry...I cant really help you more...I know what it's like to be loved and wanted by women.
Budah or Saint Francis. They both live a very luxgury life..Got laided night and day
by top of the line women.....before they went on a spiritual enlightenment journey.

I know this is a women's read, but my view on the topic changed completely after reading this book called "Seductresses", there were the stories of the most famous seductresses of history, with pictures, and many of them were BEYOND HIDEOUS, one was crosseyed with a hunchback and another one looked like an indian chief (male), and still they were asked in marriage 5 times per year. That threw all my complexes out of the window. It has to be said that all of them were apparently quite extraordinary in bed... I also read this article about a guy born fat, that as a teenager heard someone say "it will take ten minutes to talk her out of my ugly face, then I ll get her laid". Well, that also rings true, power is not in the looks

I'm not even given a chance. I am rejected with just one look. There are times when I just wish I was blind so that I wouldn't have to see my reflection.

My goodness... you have a normal middle of the bell curve appearance by most people's standards. I'm a microcephalic freak who get's called gross and all sorts of nasty things on a regular basis.

I'm surprised people aren't tearing this thread to pieces. The most obvious point ; you insult your fellow "ugly" people by attributing worth entirely to appearance and bely you're own shallow worldview. You moan about looks as if they are the be-all and end-all, implying that you're only interest in women lies in sexual attraction, with personality is a distant second... oh man I could go on but.. what's the point.

rdor, And I've been called ugly before, so I know how it feels to be put down because of ones appearance.

I'm not saying looks are everything, but I am saying that the way we look is the very first thing that others will notice about us.

Iceman1978 said:
rdor, And I've been called ugly before, so I know how it feels to be put down because of ones appearance.

I'm not saying looks are everything, but I am saying that the way we look is the very first thing that others will notice about us.

Ive been call lots of names and all kinds of stupid honeysuckle....

It gets to piont of me not really giving a honeysuckle oneway or the other
anymore. Wheather by defualt I ignore what other say or think
or I simply stopped caring...it dosnt matter. I got to that point.

I got sick and tired of feeling like honeysuckle oneway or the other.

So I might as well do whatever the fresia i wanna do
and fresia whomever i wanna fresia.
Ive been with hot drop dead gorgeouse all my life...
Women that all those sons of bitches can only dream of being with.
They can envy me oneway or the other ...I dont really give a fresia.
Slept 2 women at the sametime time too...it gets to the extreem like
that too....stuff only other men can dream of doing. I dont really give
a fresia if they thing Im a slut, man whore, shallow..ect

I also know plenty of beautiful women loves me and cares for me
and they're not so judgmental about me oneway or the other.
Plenty that take me home and just wanna love me to death...becuase
they do care and theyre very pretty on the outside.
Yeah...stuff that other men can only wish can happen to them.

Ive been asked out by plenty of women too...it's not crazy or
unreal in my life.

Yes it was a sort of banaid job.They loved me long enough
that i can love myself again...

It had to come from me, feel good about myself no matter
what the world thinks.

fresia dwelling on all that negative honeysuckle.

Come on dude...you quoted Budha about sufering...
If you read a little bit or an over view of his experince...
You know **** well...he spent sometime with monks that whipped themselve with pains trying to seeking enlightenment.
Budha was like...fresia that honeysuckle. Self inflicting pains and suffering is retarded....He fucken bounced and took off.lol

My own decisions and actions determind what happens in my life..not what others thinks of me or names they call me.
Bitches dont have that much power over me. They just dont.

wow. if ur profile pic was really u, ur talking futile.
if u only knew me, then u'll realize how beautiful u are.
i am the living description of ugliness dude..
:D

Lonesome Crow said:
Budha was like...fresia that honeysuckle. Self inflicting pains and suffering is retarded....He fucken bounced and took off.lol

The way you worded this is hilarious. :p

ironic said:
wow. if ur profile pic was really u, ur talking futile.
if u only knew me, then u'll realize how beautiful u are.
i am the living description of ugliness dude..
:D

Yes, the profile pic is really me.

I just wish God would take me home. At this point that's the only thing I wish for.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Wait, that wasn't you? Why did you say it was?

Because I hate the way I look. I'm sorry to lying to you.

I have hated my appearance since I was 15. Scroll back to the front of this thread and have a look at the first post. It's long, but it expresses what I go through.

hey, I liked your real picture better, that guy in the avatar looked like a jerk

Latest posts

Back