How I Feel & What I Go Through

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On my very best day I wouldn't look half as good as the guy in the photo does on his very worst day.

Iceman1978 said:
And I apologize for using an avatar photo that was not my own.

Iceman1978 said:
On my very best day I wouldn't look half as good as the guy in the photo does on his very worst day.

Which ones? You have used four different pictures. I know for a fact that one is a male model that you used for your profile, and the "Halloween 2012" one is actually a picture for a 2011 comic con. So are you saying the other two earlier images you posted in the faces thread are also not of you too? Just trying to get some more clarity on this.

No. The ones you're referring to, the ones from over a year ago are mine.

I have deleted everything however. I will never post another photo at any time and for any reason.

Muse, I don't think we've chatted long enough for you to know that. My real photos were posted early last year. Unless I'm mistaken, I don't think I've chatted with you before recently.

I forgot how long it's been since I wrote this. I've added to it in the past few months.

Latest posts

Back