How to remain having confidence when no womans wants me?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paraiyar said:
I really think the fear of rejection is often worse than the actual thing.

Depends on the experience. Sometimes is not the rejection but the frequency of them. Every rejection is a small punch in a life-long fight. As soon as you recover from one it comes another.

Paraiyar said:

It is. That, and some people really do think they should get everything exactly when they want it. It doesn't always work like that.

Rejection isn't great. But what I was always worried about was the afterwards.
Especially at work. Will the woman report me to the manager ?
Or tell everybody so they can all have a good laugh at my expense ?
Or completely ignore me ?
Or tell all the staff I am some kind of sexual deviant ?

These things happened by the way !
All of them. How lovely !

The thing is while I suffered this, other men in the workplace were getting up to allsorts. You name it and it was happening. And they all got away with it.
Apart from poor me.

Xpendable said:
Paraiyar said:

Depends on the experience. Sometimes is not the rejection but the frequency of them. Every rejection is a small punch in a life-long fight. As soon as you recover from one it comes another.

Up untill very recently I would have felt the same way but I feel like now if I had a bitchy rejection then I'd just regard it as the girl's loss.

Hawx79 said:
How do I remain my self worth when no woman wants me?
When they all reject me the moment they see me? I may be rich or really funny lol. The moment they see me its hate on first sight for them.
Should I keep continuing chasing women and spend energy on or just accept the life of singledom?

The situation is simple.
Men are not good in reading body language and s.o.
Everybody with low-esteem has big neon sign on the forehead "looser".
Girls are able to recognise low/no self-confidence from miles.

The problem is that you consider them opinion about you more important than YOUR opinion about you.

Try to switch your mind to "Doesn't like me? Her problem not mine!" approach. Stop to care what
they think about you.

Of course - if you are rude, smelling, dirty then you are just pig and there is no reason why any girl should want you.

Approach any girl as she's your buddy. Or at least fat ugly girl. Are you afraid to talk to fat ugly girl?
Probably not. Approach the same way also the most beatiful princesses.

Show them what are you in real.
May be you will scare off 499 girls but the 500-th will like you.
And if not, just continue. May be she will be the 1000-th one.

It's not cool.
It's how gentleman should behave.

Approach pretty and ugly women the same way. Be polite, be gentle, show humor, show your real personality.
Because you want to talk with her. Her mind is important not her body.

When she is smart, interesting and she consider you as interesting then there is a step
to consider physical attraction.
May be she is a jerk, stupid, racist, gold-digger - they just walk away regardless of her face, body, dress,...

If a man is approaching pretty and ugly woman the same way other women will see that your primary area of interest is personality.

Until is will become your nature way how to approach any woman regardless of face/body just think about all of them as ugly.
It helps.

Anyway - most funny, interesting time spent on lunches, coffie breaks was with women they didn't attract me.
But they was funny and interesting. That the reason I liked to spend a time with them.

ToddShark said:
It's not cool.
It's how gentleman should behave.

Approach pretty and ugly women the same way. Be polite, be gentle, show humor, show your real personality.
Because you want to talk with her. Her mind is important not her body.

When she is smart, interesting and she consider you as interesting then there is a step
to consider physical attraction.
May be she is a jerk, stupid, racist, gold-digger - they just walk away regardless of her face, body, dress,...

If a man is approaching pretty and ugly woman the same way other women will see that your primary area of interest is personality.

Until is will become your nature way how to approach any woman regardless of face/body just think about all of them as ugly.
It helps.

Anyway - most funny, interesting time spent on lunches, coffie breaks was with women they didn't attract me.
But they was funny and interesting. That the reason I liked to spend a time with them.

Stop. We don't allow that kind of talk here. Don't do it again.

Sci-Fi said:
Stop. We don't allow that kind of talk here. Don't do it again.

Just to be sure.
Is it not allowed to talk how to treat all women equally regardless they are looking?
I'm pretty surprised because that's I feel is the right behavior of self-confident man: All women are equal.

I would really not to brak any forum rules.
But I don't understand you or you don't understand me.

If this forum is really against equality of all women than I will cancell my account.
It's not forum for me.

Your comments are rude and senseless and have nothing to do with equality, so don't even pull that bull. You were told to stop.

TheRealCallie said:
Just because they don't attract you doesn't mean they are ugly. Aside from that, if her MIND is what is important, then no woman is "ugly."

I never told it.
I meant "as she would be ugly". OK - my bad English.
I should use "as she is not attractive to you".

It's not about how the woman really looks. It's about mind approach.
It's the same as "Do you afraid your boss? Imagine him sitting on toilet."

OK.
I stop.
Seems we don't understand each other.

Xpendable said:
Apparently only when you say nice things about them :D

Not exactly.
Women more appreciate me when I'm honest.
When they ask me about my opinion I have no problem to tell "I don't like about you XXX".

And believe or not they want to meet me more as they will get real opinion not just "something nice" as from others.

That's my personal experience.

ToddShark said:
Approach any girl as she's your buddy. Or at least fat ugly girl. Are you afraid to talk to fat ugly girl?
Probably not. Approach the same way also the most beatiful princesses.

Every plus-sized woman reading this will just love it. Unbelievable.

ToddShark said:

I wonder what these women think of you when you approach them.

ToddShark said:
I would really not to brak any forum rules.
But I don't understand you or you don't understand me.

If this forum is really against equality of all women than I will cancell my account.
It's not forum for me.

Ever hear of a spell checker?

Xpendable said:

Horse****. How about treating women as people? Of course anyone would like to hear nice things about themselves. This is not a trait reserved strictly for women.

ToddShark said:
When they ask me about my opinion I have no problem to tell "I don't like about you XXX".

Who are you to tell them this? ****, you meet someone and one of the first things you do is let them know what's wrong with them?

You're a hell of a guy.

BeyondShy said:
Xpendable said:

Horse****. How about treating women as people? Of course anyone would like to hear nice things about themselves. This is not a trait reserved strictly for women.

Of course we're talking about treating women as people. He's saying that he doesn't treat women different just because how they look and that he doesn't treat women different from men. That sounds pretty equal to me.

BeyondShy said:
I wonder what these women think of you when you approach them.

Doesn't matter. That's the point.

BeyondShy said:
Who are you to tell them this? ****, you meet someone and one of the first things you do is let them know what's wrong with them?

You're a hell of a guy.

When did he said it was "the first thing" he does?

Xpendable said:
BeyondShy said:

You're a hell of a guy.

When did he said it was "the first thing" he does?

He said one of the first things. Not the first thing dude did. You have quite a way of twisting words, even putting in things that really weren't implied, and then telling people they're wrong.

VanillaCreme said:
He said one of the first things. Not the first thing dude did. You have quite a way of twisting words, even putting in things that really weren't implied, and then telling people they're wrong.

No, I'm just too lazy to read the posts carefully.

Edit: Well, now I read them and I didn't find "one of the first things I do" in any of the posts.

Xpendable said:
VanillaCreme said:

No, I'm just too lazy to read the posts carefully.

Edit: Well, now I read them and I didn't find "one of the first things I do" in any of the posts.

You quoted it. Read what you quoted.

Latest posts

Back