I Believe This Is Why Many Believe Barack Obama Is The Antichrist

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever religion Barack Obama is following, he always remains true to the United States and fights well for the betterment of US people. Being Anti- christ is not a sin or a crime. All are equal in their rights.

MissGuided said:
LoneKiller said:
I've had many people ask me why so many people believe Barack Obama is the Antichrist.

No disrespect intended, but there are that 'many' people asking you, specifically, about this? Really?

That was honestly my first thought. And then to read he's not even Canadian... Are Canadians just walking around discussing this or what?

VanillaCreme said:
MissGuided said:
LoneKiller said:
I've had many people ask me why so many people believe Barack Obama is the Antichrist.

No disrespect intended, but there are that 'many' people asking you, specifically, about this? Really?

That was honestly my first thought. And then to read he's not even Canadian... Are Canadians just walking around discussing this or what?
I am Canadian

LoneKiller said:
VanillaCreme said:
MissGuided said:
LoneKiller said:

I am Canadian

Yeah, gosh. I meant to say not even American. I must have not been concentrating. Yeah, you are Canadian, so are there many of you who talk about this? Because really, I've never really heard of it being talked about at all amongst Americans. Just goes to show that our country is in a political craphole when other countries have more discussions about it.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
People who make up things like this, and believe it, make the rest of us look bad.

I don't think so. I don't believe it's true personally, but do I care others think it? No. Does it make me look terrible that others think it? No. Is it made up? Well, that depends on what you believe in. He may be, he may not be. It doesn't really matter, and even if he were, I still feel bad for the man. He couldn't do a job that many people thought he would do, and when you have an entire nation sitting on your shoulders, waiting for the right answers and a massive clean up, that has to be stressful, anti-Christ or not.

VanillaCreme said:
LoneKiller said:
VanillaCreme said:
MissGuided said:
LoneKiller said:

I am Canadian

Yeah, gosh. I meant to say not even American. I must have not been concentrating. Yeah, you are Canadian, so are there many of you who talk about this? Because really, I've never really heard of it being talked about at all amongst Americans. Just goes to show that our country is in a political craphole when other countries have more discussions about it.
Canadian politics is extremely boring. Even though I live in Canada, Obama news is all over the television and radio. He is interesting to talk about. Anyone who can sit through 10 minutes of Canadian political related television or radio without falling asleep or killing themselves deserves an award.

VanillaCreme said:
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
People who make up things like this, and believe it, make the rest of us look bad.

I don't think so. I don't believe it's true personally, but do I care others think it? No. Does it make me look terrible that others think it? No. Is it made up? Well, that depends on what you believe in. He may be, he may not be. It doesn't really matter, and even if he were, I still feel bad for the man. He couldn't do a job that many people thought he would do, and when you have an entire nation sitting on your shoulders, waiting for the right answers and a massive clean up, that has to be stressful, anti-Christ or not.

It's just ignorant. It makes you look foolish.

You are free to be as stupid as you want, but some of us don't like to be associated with that stupidity.

And the sad thing is, there are a lot of otherwise, smart, intelligent people who believe this hogwash. That's what I don't get. If it was someone who had an IQ of 50, then...maybe...I'd understand it. But when it's some computer geek or neuroscience major who is spewing all this garbage, I wonder about their sanity.

VanillaCreme said:
Because really, I've never really heard of it being talked about at all amongst Americans.

^Same here. This is the first I have seen or heard of a discussion of this type, as well.

So basically what you guys are saying is that because you don't hang out with people who discuss Obama in this way, I must be lying. Is that it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back