I love it . . .

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love it when you believe you have something really valuable, and later on you learn that its true value is no more than the cost of a candy bar. And people are selling them on eBay for nothing.

I Love it when I get up at 6:00AM, and then (without caffeine) can't sleep until 6:00AM the following day. EPIC Loving that.

I love it when I'm watching a movie and someone refuses to stick around to see it, but they will always return periodically and ask me what's going on. By the time the movie is nearly finished they will come back and ask me what happened. If I refuse to tell them the line of events leading to the ending, they will become offended- if I take the time to explain, they will quickly lose interest and stop listening to me.

DreamerDeceiver said:
I love it when I'm watching a movie and someone refuses to stick around to see it, but they will always return periodically and ask me what's going on. By the time the movie is nearly finished they will come back and ask me what happened. If I refuse to tell them the line of events leading to the ending, they will become offended- if I take the time to explain, they will quickly lose interest and stop listening to me.

Haha! It's funny coz it's true!

I love it when people who are miserable and stuck in their life, tell me that i should be more responsible and that life isnt always about doing what makes me happy.

I love it when people ***** moan and complain about how you run things, but never stop to think that perhaps if they contributed then maybe us admins wouldn't be spread quite so thin!

I love it when I grab that one beer that I have and find it's flat!

I love it when I see someone I hadn't seen in years and I can't remember their name.

I love it when my dog wants to be snuggled....and he's 110 lbs, and he climbs like an unstoppable tank onto my lap, and my lap top is already on my lap - (which he doesn't care ),then he lays on my injured leg with a brace on it - (I believe knowingly pinning me) -, and THEN he has gas, and because I'm immobilized by a 110 lb loving gaseous ball of furry love....I cannot reach the Febreeze for safety and just general comfort, or close my lap top or move for that matter.  yet....*** sigh****  I accept my fate. ( look at that face........) :rolleyes:

Phv0Jba.jpg

Awwwwww so cute x.

I love it when I wake and realise I have a few more hours in bed.

I love getting up at 2 am to tend to the fire in the woodstove so that the house stays warm.....and then sitting by the fire for a while looking at the stars through the window.....at 2 am. lol zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Latest posts

Back