I love it . . .

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love it when I've gone to a lot of trouble to make cauliflower cheese and grilled bacon for one,with home made sauce to die for,and sit down to enjoy it,to find the cauliflower is stringy! That just happened **** it!!!

Just marinate that sh*t in some beer John :p

I love it when I'm brushing my teeth, and when I spit after rinsing the splash-back off the sink hits me square in the eye.

Jilted John said:
I love it when people keep banging on about beer,and I'm not allowed to!

And don't you forget it :cool:

VideoVidiVisum said:
I love it when I get woken by someone else's baby and it's blow-out diaper, and I have to get up to take care of it...

No me gusta babies.

Jilted John said:
I love it when my cat needs to crap,but it's raining out,and he starts sniffing around the plant pots in my living room!

I love it when John's 'cat' is really a Siberian tiger he let's outside to go to the bathroom.

I love it when I find out that my cat is really a Siberian tiger,and I've been wondering why he costs so **** much to feed!

I love it how I'm not even a mother yet but my body is already being injured by a baby.... Gotta love twisting a knee putting a thrashing child into a car seat.

I love it when church groups are standing in the road banging on people's windows when the light is red asking for donations.

I love it when when I'm sitting outside on a rare nice day,and the 8 year old ginger kid that lives up and behind my place,discovers that throwing rocks down onto the tin roof of the shed next door,makes a really loud noise! Oh joy.

I love it when I dream about meeting a really nice girl who actually accepts me and we start talking and going random places together. Then I wake up and she's gone.

I love it when someone parks their car outside my window,and switches the alarm on which also activates the horn,and is set off every time a car passes within 3 ft.And they've only gone shopping locally in the middle of the day!

I love it when a part of my iphone breaks as soon as the new one comes out and there's 3 hour line ups outside every store.

I love it when I'm super excited about something and it turns out to be a super let down.

I love it when people are trying to be specific when describing a light bulb or appliance they're looking for, and tell me that the one they want operates at 120v and 60hz. Oh really? You mean to tell me that the item you're looking for runs on the type of electricity that's supplied to every single house in North America? Gee, thanks for narrowing it down. ಠ_ಠ

I love it when some jackass uses an ellipsis at the end of his sentence when said sentence is clearly finished.

Latest posts

Back