I love it . . .

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love it when I'm doing my weekly shopping at the supermarket,and three very fat ladies decide to stop and chat in the middle of an aisle,surround my their abandoned trollies,and they aren't going to move for anyone!

I love it when the aisle is crowded and you set aside to let someone pass, and knocked three or four items off the shelf.

I love it when news or sports interviewers first question is always...what was going through your mind.

I love it when I get yelled at and cussed out for telling my niece "no" when she's smacking a dog in the face :p I guess people want her to think it's okay to do that so she can get attacked someday!!

I love it when people have really out of control dogs and just let them do whatever they want.

VideoVidiVisum said:
I love it when my 41 yr old father pmses more than me, his 18 yr old daughter, and as a result kicks me out.....

Wow, I am older than your dad. Holy crap.

I'm sorry to hear that he's not supportive of you. :(

(((ViViVi)))

I love it when I feel sticky, hot and uncomfortable even after I've just showered. :/

tangerinedream said:
VideoVidiVisum said:
I love it when my 41 yr old father pmses more than me, his 18 yr old daughter, and as a result kicks me out.....

Wow, I am older than your dad. Holy crap.

I'm sorry to hear that he's not supportive of you. :(

(((ViViVi)))

I love it when I feel sticky, hot and uncomfortable even after I've just showered. :/

older maybe chronologically and mentally!! but i'm sure you look only 21 =]] xD

Jilted John said:
I love it when Ryan bawls me out for liking beer!

I did no such thing. I "bawled you out" (whatever that means am I right people?) for talking about it constantly :club: (a tribute to Jen)

I love it when people don't realize being a grown skateboarding man isn't a contradiction because that's how Tony Hawk made his millions :p

I love it when I leave somewhere to avoid punching someone in the face and then 30 seconds after I arrive at the next place, said person shows up.... It's like he WANTED me to break his pretty little nose...

Latest posts

Back