I love it . . .

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love it when the forum won't let me post.

I also love it when I halfheartedly try to make a post about not being able to post and expect said post not to post but then, ironically, it posts.

Oh wait...maybe I DO love that. I'm so confused :s

I love it when I'm trying to sleep off a hangover and the construction crew down the street sounds like it's tunneling to the center of the earth.

Ahaha that sucks Dream, that's like paying for a product and then not getting to use it :p

I love it when I'm on the 3rd lap, barely holding 1st, and the guy in 2nd nudges me into a wall right before the finish line.

I love how I barely get a connection on my home network while my pc finds all sorts of other networks with excellent signals.

RyanEhf said:
Ahaha that sucks Dream, that's like paying for a product and then not getting to use it :p

This actually happened to me recently when I decided to buy a higher-end model of earphones that did not function properly. That's my luck with technology.

I love it when I take a drink from a glass of water, then notice the three cat hairs floating on the surface.

I love it when people on Facebook message me after I make it clear that I don't want to be bothered.

I love it when I muff up my windscreen wipers when denying the de-icer half a chance to work ;-|

I love it when I pull a sheet outta the dryer and get a static shock to the nads. ಠ_ಠ

Latest posts

Back