I love it . . .

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ThatOneGirl said:
Jilted John said:
I love it when I can smell something distinctly off,and accuse my grandson of being smelly,then later find a decomposing mouse under my chair!

(that happened this morning!)

EWWWWWWWW

It really did happen,and I'm still trying to get the smell out of my nose!

RyanEhf said:
I love it when I realize that my sunglasses cost 2/3 of what I paid for my car.

My goodness, why such fancy sunglasses?

I love it when my friends refer to me as Michael Jackson, because I have a bunch of white spots on my arms from peeling from a sunburn. >: /

They're prescription, polarized ray bans. See, some people come prepared for sun related irritation :p

Hey, does getting a sunburn make you do the moonwalk better?

RyanEhf said:
They're prescription, polarized ray bans. See, some people come prepared for sun related irritation :p

Hey, does getting a sunburn make you do the moonwalk better?

You aren't going to let me forget this are you? : / :club:

But hey my sun related problem only cost me a bottle of aloe vera and some itch cream. :cool:

And no, I dance just as badly now as I did before....unfortunately.

I love it when a thread goes so far off thread,that you have to scroll up the page to see what it's about because you've forgotten!

I love it when someones memory is so bad that they can't make it from the top of the page to the bottom of the page without forgetting stuff. :p

I love it when, I get out of the shower and I'm too damned old to
get my legs through my drawers without stumbling all over the bathroom!

I love it when I'm talking on my cell phone, and some one takes it from me so they can talk to whoever I'm talking to, then they just walk off with it. :club:

I love it when I go to the gym and I see cars circling the parking lot to find a spot super close to the door. So they don't have to walk far.

Teresa

SofiasMami said:
I love it when I go to the gym and I see cars circling the parking lot to find a spot super close to the door. So they don't have to walk far.

Teresa

Ok but how is the weather where you are?

I love it,when Iv'e just got rid of the last live mouse that my stupid cat brought in,and he replaces it immediately with another one!

I love it when I'm dressed to go somewhere, go out the door, and the dogs jump on me with dirty feet.

I love it when im walking down a skinny sidewalk and there are two people walking towards me and it's clear that the 3 of us can't walk this sidewalk shoulder-to-shoulder, so instead of one of them stepping down and walking about the other person momentarily so i can pass by, they decide they're just going to keep walking side by side so by time i reach them, we have to do this stupid, weird, shimmy/turn sideways/rub shoulders crap.

Courtesy People!!

I love when I work really hard to perfect my resume, submit it, and get an instantaneous rejection.. @_@

Latest posts

Back