I love it . . .

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahahaha

I love it when my own children ask me if I'm a hundred years old.......very funny children!

I love it when I exercise to the point of exhaustion, then realize it's somehow energized me for the entire day.

I love it,when Badjedidude talks about exercising to the point of exhaustion,when the first thing I have to do,after getting up in the morning and going downstairs,is sit down for a rest!

I love it when my mum takes my frilly knickers out of the washing machine and hang them out on the line to dry and I catch my neighbour's dad looking at them >_>

PurpleDays said:
I love it when my mum takes my frilly knickers out of the washing machine and hang them out on the line to dry and I catch my neighbour's dad looking at them >_>
Does your neighbour's dad want to sell his house? :cool:

I love it when the most comfortable and relaxed I am all day is also when the alarm clock is going off.

True,so true.

I love it when I'm walking down the street,and a total stranger walks up to me and says."Hi John,how are you? Blah,blah" when in my head I'm desperately trying to think of answers that might sound right to this unknown person.When they have walked on,I'm still thinking"Who the f**k was that?"

Oh how I love it when another driver forgets to indicate that he's turning, then gives me the finger when I turn in front of him. I just smile and wave.....smile and wave......,

with the finger? I hope!

I love it when my cat comes in at 4 o'clock in the afternoon,when he hasn't shown his face all day,and demands "Feed me now' God **** it!"

I love it when I finally put away my laundry that's been sitting there for a month, and discover 5 unmatched socks.

I love it when someone who joined a month after me already has over a hundred post lead on me (D)

I love it when I delete someone's number from my phone so I won't obsess about them/annoy them, and then they go away for a few days and I have no way to contact them...

*headdesk*

I love it when I delete someone's number from my phone so I won't obsess about them/annoy them, but then I realize their number has already been burned into my brain anyways.

I love it, when after hours in line and several trips back and forth from the DMV to my house and back, I finally get my new ID card only to lose it while babysitting.

Latest posts

Back