I love women and I want one

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sometimes the bitches ruin the lives of the nice ones though.

100th post on ALL. And it's a chipper one at that.

I could take a woman right now, or a man ... but instead i will sit here, brewing in my greatly-increasing biological need to breed because im 30 years old, or somthing, and my body says I am a rabbit

breathe in
breathe out

it will be ok..\\ soon these hormones will run out..... IN TWENTY FIVE YEARS

*faints*

I like women also.

Like others have already said, women do not magically appear.

You have to get out there, talk to random girls, be friendly, and hopefully one will find you interesting :D.

Good luck :D.

You are young, dont be so desperate, you'll find a girl... =] If I had a time machine I'd go back in time and never begin my first relationship!!! So I could say that you are lucky... Love is not always happiness, it's pain sometimes... And when a person you love leaves you you feel like a trash... ;/ My heart was broken 2 times, after the fisrt break up I went to hospital because I couldnt breathe coz I cried so much, the second break up I went to hospital coz I got through crisis...
YOU ARE LUCKY you're single! You dont feel that pain... so dont hurry so... love will come your way someday... =]

Looking back over some of your posts i would say you definately have the potential to be a serial killer...

thecursedmary said:
You are young, dont be so desperate, you'll find a girl... =] If I had a time machine I'd go back in time and never begin my first relationship!!! So I could say that you are lucky... Love is not always happiness, it's pain sometimes... And when a person you love leaves you you feel like a trash... ;/ My heart was broken 2 times, after the fisrt break up I went to hospital because I couldnt breathe coz I cried so much, the second break up I went to hospital coz I got through crisis...
YOU ARE LUCKY you're single! You dont feel that pain... so dont hurry so... love will come your way someday... =]

I'm older than you

And I'd love to feel something for somebody. I get tired of constantly feeling numb and apathetic towards people.

All In The Mind said:
Looking back over some of your posts i would say you definately have the potential to be a serial killer...

Oh thanks very much.

Badjedidude said:
I dunno.. I just don't think fairness accounts for people who are really good, caring people, but get the shittiest situations in life, and those who are bad, yet have all the luck. Is that fair? Nope. I don't think fairness has anything to do with it. It's just random coincidence.

I don't associate fairness with good and bad events. It is great when good things happen, but i would be hard pressed to explain why it should be expected based on some concept of universal fairness. Sure from my own limited perspective, i could make up something but its very questionable validity wouldn't extend far beyond my perception of the world.

To say that something is not fair implies that there is some method of determining fairness and the thing in question is found to not be fair. As near as i can tell at this point, i would have to agree and say that a concept of fairness, in reference to "life", doesn't even enter into it. There is no method for determining if something is fair or is not fair, and it may not even apply to what is generally referred to as "life".

Minus said:
Badjedidude said:
Life's not fair. ...

How do i know? My perspective is so wrapped up in my surrounds and the areas of the world that i experience and interact with or that i have some degree of information about. While i can have desires frustrated and see or experience things that aren't right, how do i determine that in the grand scheme of things that it isn't fair?

It tends to make me feel like i am six again and arguing with my parents that it isn't fair that i have to go to bed. There is still sunlight so it isn't fair. As far as i know it just might not have been. If i can get solid proof then i will run their nose in it.

+1

this applies to me as well. well said, minus.

^^^^^ IVe thought about that before, but I dont think they come in a model for women.

discolemonade said:
Women cant solve fulfillment problems, even though sometimes we think we can, or try to :)

True.

In my mind, only the person itself can. You have to take care of your own issues.

Sad thing with women and relationships is, that very often there is more sexuality than friendliness. A woman asked his man once who would he choose, his friends or his woman. Who would you choose?
He said he would choose his friends, because true friendship you develope through years, through natural chance, natural selection, usually through childhood, you grow up together, experience the same things. But relationships often happen more quickly, in a shorter span of time, therefore they are replacable. If one relationship ends, you feel down for a while and usually find another one one day, forgetting the past.

Like thread starter said, he likes to have a woman, and he described physical appearance of the desired woman. Now, if he sees a woman with at least one desired trait, he is probably going to imagine up all the other traits as well. He is going to choose her and accept her through those traits, which exist in many and are completely replacable. Friends you might have chosen through traits also, but most often friendship is developed through chance, various experiences. This is not something you tend to choose and work on, to keep.

^^ Ive read a few of your posts, and you seem really bitter about women.

I understand, I really do, but please stay away from making so many generalizations

Because what you just wrote may be true for you but it really is quite underwhelming

Sorry, but maybe youre around the wrong women

because we are not all so manipulative and shallow

and the friendship thing youre talking about describes my MARRIAGE, so, its not that all relationshps are "replaceable"

And he never described the "physical" traits he is looking for, so I dont really know what you mean by that. Maybe that is something that YOU are concerned with.

eris said:
^^ Ive read a few of your posts, and you seem really bitter about women.

I understand, I really do, but please stay away from making so many generalizations

Because what you just wrote may be true for you but it really is quite underwhelming

Sorry, but maybe youre around the wrong women

because we are not all so manipulative and shallow

and the friendship thing youre talking about describes my MARRIAGE, so, its not that all women are prtty and evil

Ah ****, I always get the wrong wording. My given example was not about women, but about relationships in general. In fact, reading my post again, I don't even get where I generalized anything about women... Just replace the words man and women, point stays the same.

Where did I say anything about being manipulative and shallow? It seems you did not understand my post after all -- and this is not generalization about women, just because You are a woman. I don't understand Your logic only.

Are you bothered by the fact this thread is by a male and my responce was diverted towards the topic starter, should I have included you in?
Congrats on your marriage then, you have been lucky. For most people it is different, partner is approached and that whole natural experience comes through relationship.

I am reffereing to you saying that a women would ask what a man would want : friends or relationships.

And you generalized that a woman would want to even bother with such things, and that it IS possible for a relationship to be more fulfilling than a friendship

and the generalizations part is reffereing to other posts you have made, specificially you saying that people can end up like Hitler when raised by a single mother that is too manipulaive to let the father into their life.

Are you bothered by the fact this thread is by a male and my responce was diverted towards the topic starter, should I have included you in?

(shh)

I still want to know why he went through a spell of loving women. Looking at his more recent post, it seems like that spell is over with.

I love women too. My housemates made the whole house stir fry and cake. (goo)

Latest posts

Back