if there is no internet...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

shinojuly

how will ur life be changed if there is no internet?

A few days ago, since the Taiwan Earthquake, i couldnt open many websites and failed to log in msn. it seemed that my life just stopped.i couldnt do what i used to do (including read posts here). i felt a bit scared. thats a different quiet loneliness.
Fortunately the internet was getting well soon.i went back to this site, i just got a question, does anybody care if i m here or not? does anyone just notice my existence here? i guess nobody. but i do care about whether i could be in this site.it really helps me when i feel others on this alonelylife.

but,but ,but,
we also lost chances to meet people F2F, because we drop into this Net .we like to hide behind the computer,and look for a vent alone.

my 2007, ur 2007,everyone's 2007. maybe we can be still alive without anything. cos we r just fuckin human being.

I don't know you but I feel your paain because i suffer from this lonliness in my heart and I don't feel like people could give 2 shits if i was here or not... does any one really care.....I do care and i wish I could magikly take away your pain and tell you yes I do notice your existence, if I was magikly transported to where you are I would hug you so tight and maybe we could just hang out and be friends..you know what i mean ....just to know someone really is listening to you..somebody out there in this cold world..i don't think i'm hiding behind the computer...i am thankful that i have a computer so i can vent to some one.....................

Latest posts

Back