Ignore feature?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The ignore feature doesn't work for me. I can still see that [whichever moron I've put on ignore] has posted something, and my curiosity always gets the better of me. I should probably work on that. :rolleyes:

I don't think anyone notices me enough to bother ignoring me.

Oh wait...

Equinox said:
The ignore feature doesn't work for me. I can still see that [whichever moron I've put on ignore] has posted something, and my curiosity always gets the better of me. I should probably work on that. :rolleyes:

In a way it's even an anti-ignore feature isn't it... a hidden post is so much more... appealing..

Yeah...then when curiosity gets the best of you, you just end up beating your head against the wall. Oh why did I do that!! Why did I have to read a post I knew I didn't want to read!!

Sci-Fi said:
Yeah...then when curiosity gets the best of you, you just end up beating your head against the wall. Oh why did I do that!! Why did I have to read a post I knew I didn't want to read!!

lol,

yeah that's happened to me so many times. :(

Polar said:
In a way it's even an anti-ignore feature isn't it... a hidden post is so much more... appealing..

It's frustrating how we always want what we either can't have or shouldn't have.

Sci-Fi said:

For me, it's slightly different. If I read a post of someone I have on ignore, it usually means I'm not gonna be able to resist replying, which means, I'm probably gonna get in trouble for being a ***** (wary)
(hehe)

I can ignore people here? Perfect, now it can be an enjoyable experience without bullying and nagging. I already know who to block.

Latest posts

Back