Im a 24 year old virgin YAY!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xninjaguyx

Reaction score
Not that I have any trouble talking to girls if a coversation starts up, just not good at striking up a conversation myself. Im not unattractive, at least I hope not, i just dont think Im mean enough lol. It always seems like the jerk gets the girl. I can make a girl laugh, but I dont know where to take it from there. I seek a relationship more than sex, albeit strange for a guy to say.
Any tips on where and how to meet someone?

perfanoff said:
Do you feel that women have an obligation to shave their legs?

Haha what? I dont think they're obligated at all...but it would be nice. Im certainly not shaving mine simply because they asked. But on the otherhand Id understand if they wanted a man with a smooth back.

xninjaguyx said:
perfanoff said:

Haha what? I dont think they're obligated at all...but it would be nice. Im certainly not shaving mine simply because they asked. But on the otherhand Id understand if they wanted a man with a smooth back.

I was about 22 - I wouldnt start worrying just yet.

Also, I dont have any issues with a guy that has scruff. :D

Hehe. Is just a gag :)

As a guy to a guy, girls change into women roughly around that age. Their tastes and everything. So I'd wait a few more years before getting really worried.

EveWasFramed said:
xninjaguyx said:
perfanoff said:

I was about 22 - I wouldnt start worrying just yet.

Also, I dont have any issues with a guy that has scruff. :D

Then you'll love me! jk.....jk to the jk...

I can understand where your coming from a couple years ago I thought the same way. The whole bad guy gets the girl thing is more of something you see in high school or college. Guys feel they have to prove there tough and women want a strong man that can protect them. Once you get around are age though a number of women realize guys that are jerks aren't as cool anymore. They are looking for someone who is serious and not intimidatingly outgoing. They want to feel protected but not like they are with a guy who is always on the offensive or has to be tough 24/7.

Hopefully you get what I mean lol

Mike510 said:
I can understand where your coming from a couple years ago I thought the same way. The whole bad guy gets the girl thing is more of something you see in high school or college. Guys feel they have to prove there tough and women want a strong man that can protect them. Once you get around are age though a number of women realize guys that are jerks aren't as cool anymore. They are looking for someone who is serious and not intimidatingly outgoing. They want to feel protected but not like they are with a guy who is always on the offensive or has to be tough 24/7.

Hopefully you get what I mean lol

Ive realized that most girls who like those types of guys tend to be unstable or like to be told what to do anyways. I like a woman with a mind of her own.

girls dont want bad boys, they want excitment and guys are the same.
As you get older it will get harder and the anxiety will grow.
People who are saying 'wait' arent doing you any favors.

I lost my virginity at 19 and was hopeless before then but after that i was having sex on a regular bases. its just getting over the first hump.

if u went out evernight clubing for 2 weeks, you will get laid. Just gotta put yourself in that situation or worst comes to worst give a slapper 50quid.

jetsuo said:
girls dont want bad boys, they want excitment and guys are the same.
As you get older it will get harder and the anxiety will grow.
People who are saying 'wait' arent doing you any favors.

I lost my virginity at 19 and was hopeless before then but after that i was having sex on a regular bases. its just getting over the first hump.

if u went out evernight clubing for 2 weeks, you will get laid. Just gotta put yourself in that situation or worst comes to worst give a slapper 50quid.

I worked hard for that money, and I dont know where "that's" been. But yea I agree that simply waiting won't help. I've already been waiting for too long.

At some point you have to make a bold and honest move. It's the man's job to attack the uncertainty of rejection head on. You have to give them the decision to accept or reject you. Women understand this convention very well, so most of the time they respect that you are trying.

If you can talk to girls and make them laugh they probably think you're cool. And if they think you're cool the worst that could happen is that they will politely reject you.

grandstand21 said:
At some point you have to make a bold and honest move. It's the man's job to attack the uncertainty of rejection head on. You have to give them the decision to accept or reject you. Women understand this convention very well, so most of the time they respect that you are trying.

If you can talk to girls and make them laugh they probably think you're cool. And if they think you're cool the worst that could happen is that they will politely reject you.

I can talk to them if there's something to talk about. But bringing up an interesting topic is a bit harder to do. My biggest dilemma is not having my own place. There's a college next to my dad's house so I've been staying here till I finish school. A couple years ago I had the means to easily find an apartment, but now Im in a financial crisis and cant afford one. Its embarrassing to admit to a girl that I still live with my pops and so Ive been holding off on a relationship, even a short term one. I hate always waiting tho and a healthy relationship and sex life is vital to longevity.

grandstand21 said:

Ya know, because of the people like you a lot of girls get that idea that they can just sit on their asses and have stuff come to them just like that. I reject that it's my "job", if a woman likes me she is free to approach me and be proactive or risk missing me.

xninjaguyx said:
grandstand21 said:

I can talk to them if there's something to talk about. But bringing up an interesting topic is a bit harder to do. My biggest dilemma is not having my own place. There's a college next to my dad's house so I've been staying here till I finish school. A couple years ago I had the means to easily find an apartment, but now Im in a financial crisis and cant afford one. Its embarrassing to admit to a girl that I still live with my pops and so Ive been holding off on a relationship, even a short term one. I hate always waiting tho and a healthy relationship and sex life is vital to longevity.

Easiest remedy is to not be embarrassed to live with your dad. I know that there is a lot of pressure to be financially independent and have things figured out by the time your approaching your mid 20s, but there is nothing abnormal with what you are doing

You're living with your dad because you can't afford a place on your own. You're also living with your dad because you need some time to save money while you get education to start a career, and your dad is a cool guy so he lets you crash.

grandstand21 said:
xninjaguyx said:
grandstand21 said:

Easiest remedy is to not be embarrassed to live with your dad. I know that there is a lot of pressure to be financially independent and have things figured out by the time your approaching your mid 20s, but there is nothing abnormal with what you are doing

You're living with your dad because you can't afford a place on your own. You're also living with your dad because you need some time to save money while you get education to start a career, and your dad is a cool guy so he lets you crash.

Thats a really good way to put things into perspective. I hope others are as understanding

Latest posts

Back