Im a 24 year old virgin YAY!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So you haven't had a one-nighter or did it with some woman you fooled yourself into thinking you cared for.

You should be complaining about not having found the right person, not being a virgin.

rdor said:
So you haven't had a one-nighter or did it with some woman you fooled yourself into thinking you cared for.

You should be complaining about not having found the right person, not being a virgin.

I agree. I would rather remain a virgin until the right woman comes along then to lose it to anyone. Just be patient and I'm pretty sure that something will come along (I hope) when you least expect it.

Hey Ninja,

Don't be ashamed of being a virgin or living with your family. If you yourself show confidence in decisions you're making, no one is going to say anything to you. The only way any girl would make fun of u for living with ur dad is if you yourself explain the situation with a "this is my flaw" attitude.

Be proud of what you do. If you say it upfront and casually, no one would say anything against it. In fact it's smart of you to save up.

Now about virginity...

I was 23 when i lost mine..but it was the first girl i kissed first girl i called my girlfriend. It's worth it to wait to share that experience with someone you're in a relationship with, rather than a one night stand.

While one night stands can be appealing, its not the ideal situation for your first time. First time is always difficult in a sense that you dont know wtf you're doing.

Either way, I wish you the best of luck.

Just be yourself really. Be open, even that means you are weird or stupid or boring. At least then Girls know exactly what you are about. Someone will be bound to like you :D

wadokai said:
Hey Ninja,

Don't be ashamed of being a virgin or living with your family. If you yourself show confidence in decisions you're making, no one is going to say anything to you. The only way any girl would make fun of u for living with ur dad is if you yourself explain the situation with a "this is my flaw" attitude.

Be proud of what you do. If you say it upfront and casually, no one would say anything against it. In fact it's smart of you to save up.

Now about virginity...

I was 23 when i lost mine..but it was the first girl i kissed first girl i called my girlfriend. It's worth it to wait to share that experience with someone you're in a relationship with, rather than a one night stand.

While one night stands can be appealing, its not the ideal situation for your first time. First time is always difficult in a sense that you dont know wtf you're doing.

Either way, I wish you the best of luck.

Thank you! Im actually moving into an apartment with a roomate soon, but now I'm a little nervous about trying to start a relationship on account that I've never been in been in one before.
I'm not ashamed of being a virgin. When it comes up, I'll lift my head up, smile, and say I'm a still a virgin.
I never really knew that many girls. The ones that I did see pretty often, I never made a move on because I couldn't really bring any friends home nor could I go and come as I pleased and so I was afraid I wouldn't be able to see them when I wanted or when they might need me.

About a year ago, I was at a buddy's drinking. We were playing a drinking game and my buddy was asked something like how many girls he'd been with. He noticed that I always stayed out of the conversation when sex came up and asked me if I've had sex before. I told him nope I'm still a virgin, and I heard this girl mumble something under her breath. She sighed and said "I don't know if I want to to teach him."
Haha! I pretended not to hear but I was flattered cuz we've only met a short while before and never made talk or implications of hooking up. She was pretty cute too...

Yeah I had that problem of living with my family (which is batshit crazy, I might add) so getting a place to have sex.. the idea of having to find a place even, made things very complicated.

perfanoff said:
Yeah I had that problem of living with my family (which is batshit crazy, I might add) so getting a place to have sex.. the idea of having to find a place even, made things very complicated.

My family isn't quite as batshit crazy as they're just batshit bullshit.

Do you have still have that problem? Or have you found your own place?

Latest posts

Back