I'm tired of all your whining!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unacceptance

Reaction score
Ok, I'm not, I really don't care one way or the other, but I'm just looking for a reason to show this I made. I'm not going to have kids so I can't pass this advice along to anyone. Maybe my clone, but there is a strong chance he'll already know it...

lifelesson.jpg

LOL, Nice!

One question though. There is allows 1 that makes a thread moor complicated then it needs to be :p This time its me :D

So my question is, why do you say you well never have kids?

1. I don't want any. 2. I am willing to kill any I may inadvertently have. 3. I'm not the type to be getting into the position of potentially having kids in the first place.

Life looks shifty. Never trust anthropomorphism.

Unacceptance said:
1. I don't want any. 2. I am willing to kill any I may inadvertently have. 3. I'm not the type to be getting into the position of potentially having kids in the first place.

I know ppl that don't wont kids. And I do not in less I meat the right girl. Would hat to have to bring them up myself or even weirs have kids and not see them. That I think would be painful.

What you wont now might not be what you wont in years to come through.

And you don't know what positions you might end up in if the right one comes along. Life sometimes has a funny way of doing the unexpected.

But ye I hear you. I know a few ppl that did not wont kids at 20 and at 35 they still do not. That's fine and there is nothing wrong with that. It would have to take a pretty speshol kinder girl to persuade me to have a kid with her.

LOL, + 10 internets to Unacceptance. Life looks sinister though, so it probably deserved to be blown up.

Part of me was kinda hoping though to see Unacceptance just flat out crack a nerve and blow up on everyone who's thread he's ever responded to. I'd save it to a word document.

Nay, further. I would tattoo it upon my left butt cheek.

Unacceptance said:
1. I don't want any. 2. I am willing to kill any I may inadvertently have.

I laughed.

Latest posts

Back