Is being ugly a problem?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you feel ugly?

• yes

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • no

Votes: 13 54.2%

• Total voters
I always do my best in the mornings to look 'good' for the outside world, but it gets to a point where I say, its not getting any better and I go out
Its not just feeling bad about yourself, I work in an office full of stick thin girls who still arent happy with themselves and when they moan about diets I think to myself, I must look like a whale to these ppl !
The cleaner at work is the most irritating person, I went down from a size 20 to a size 18 and all she can do is grab my stomach to indicate I still have one.
If I had my own way I'd live in a house I'd never have to leave, have everything I needed delivered and be extremely happy to be that way !

Elliehair said:
I always do my best in the mornings to look 'good' for the outside world, but it gets to a point where I say, its not getting any better and I go out
Its not just feeling bad about yourself, I work in an office full of stick thin girls who still arent happy with themselves and when they moan about diets I think to myself, I must look like a whale to these ppl !
The cleaner at work is the most irritating person, I went down from a size 20 to a size 18 and all she can do is grab my stomach to indicate I still have one.
If I had my own way I'd live in a house I'd never have to leave, have everything I needed delivered and be extremely happy to be that way !

Holy...that's goddamn disrespectful!
You should put her in her place! At my workplace behaviour like that is unacceptable!
I would shut her up and tell her to keep her hands off me!

She knows it bugs me but its her character, she's not the worst I know my lack of confidence is all due to my dad
I stopped even going round to his place if me and mum were off out for an evening because he would always say something that puts me down, like 'your getting big'
complimenting you isnt something dad knows how to do.
The good thing about myself is that I think Im thin its how I feel, I feel good, its only when I see my reflection or worse a photo of myself I think WTF

mimizu said:
Does anyone else feel ugly like me? I don't know why did I have to be born this way. I am so deformed. I don't even feel human.

Yeah. I know how you feel.

Elliehair said:

I'm not prone to violence, but that? That would make me want to cut a *****, as the kids today say.

WOW.

Congratulations on your weight loss. :)

Thanks alot : >
well I reconcile myself to the fact that each year in some small way my life seems to be improving, even if its making my life as I want it its fine because I do what I want and live as I please.
I see people like her who are set in their ways and will never change so I know thats all she can be.

****PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT****

If you are confident and strong and sure of yourself, plenty of people will think you are attractive.

I am one goofy looking Mother ******, but you know what? I'm still wicked funny and have an awesome beard.

Being ugly on the outside does not matter much especially these days, what matters most is the inner beauty. I am not good looking either but I maintain a positive attitude so that makes me feel good. So Cheer up!

Latest posts

Back