Is being ugly a problem?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you feel ugly?

• yes

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • no

Votes: 13 54.2%

• Total voters
It doesn't matter how I feel.

It matters what I am.

I objectively know that I am ugly from profile, average from front and moderately attractive from a 45° angle.

I know exactly every defect in my face and overall I think I am average.

This does not satisfy me, therefore I improve in all possible ways.

Right now I am wearing braces to straighten teeth. After that I will have plastic surgeries to balance my face.

Then hopefully I won't be alone, because some attractive woman will find me also attractive and I will have a partner.

LUCK said:

It matters what I am.

I objectively know that I am ugly from profile, average from front and moderately attractive from a 45° angle.

Right now I am wearing braces to straighten teeth. After that I will have plastic surgeries to balance my face.

Then hopefully I won't be alone, because some attractive woman will find me also attractive and I will have a partner.

If they can look past the fact that you're an ass

LUCK said:

It matters what I am.

So long as you continue to be fixed on physical appearance, you will never be good enough for any woman, let alone an attractive one. Any relationship you have will be based shallowness and outward appearance. You'll soon realize you know absolutely nothing about your partner except her shoe size. You'll still be lonely, regardless of everything else, because your girlfriend will be nothing but beautiful trophy to have by your side, and no one can have any meaningful relationship with a useless object.

If you're okay with that, then by all means, plague your body with all the synthetics you want. You're just helping some plastic surgeon somewhere pay for a new winter house.

You people are forever alone? What do you know about relationships?

I won't be lonely if I look like hollywood model with perfectly chiseled looks. I will go to a bar and surprise - every 2nd girl willing to give me a go. Not exactly lonely.

Callie said:
LUCK said:

It matters what I am.

If they can look past the fact that you're an ass

:D

LUCK said:

I won't be lonely if I look like hollywood model with perfectly chiseled looks. I will go to a bar and surprise - every 2nd girl willing to give me a go. Not exactly lonely.

What the hell do YOU know about relationships? xD
Either way, you're not going to be moved so you're not worth our time. Since you've got "all the answers," why don't you go dip your head in a Ken Doll mold filled with arcrylic and get all them "2nd girls" you're gonna be so proud of? Hah.

EveWasFramed said:
Socrates3.0

Wow some has actually made Socrates look look pretty decent.

LUCK said:

Hope you're up to taking Valtrex for the rest of your life for the RAGING case of herpes you'll get.

/PSA

LUCK said:

It matters what I am.

Dude, did you run a search here for every thread with the word "Ugly" in the title?

JHMFCOAC

Yes ugly is a problem

You get ignored by people you may be interested in
You get honeysuckle service in shops by young females who only want to serve hot guys
You end up alone and posting on this site how honeysuckle it is to be alone

Nothing to see here.. move along

For some people it is. For sone it isnt. Differnt strokes for differnt
people. .
Living in a capitalist society. Captilalize on ur assets and work on
your liabilties. in the society I live in....good looks is an asset. Ugliness is a liablity. Like it or not .. I can *****
or complain about it until my dying day. Its not going to change current condition of humanity.

Yes..I can walk into a bar and pick up
the most beautiuful woman in that room. And have some biggot wanna blow my brains out becuase of my looks all at the sametime..
The reality of my life.

I stick out like a fucken door knob
either way. Some people love me.
others hate me.

Beautiuful women loves me. Ugly ass
gut belly biggots hates me. So it gose.

Stay away from hate and hang out with
love and beauty. Its not a complicate way for me to live. .

In response to the OP: I do not consider myself ugly. I considered myself ugly when I was overweight, but now that muscle is starting to grow and I am looking more toned, of course I don't feel ugly. I consider myself either average or above-average.

Everyone projects their feelings towards others, you feel ugly-looking, people will see you ugly-looking, you feel good-looking and others see you as good-looking. At least in my opinion.

Latest posts

Back